Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2013 11:21 am  #1

News flash 5th Pitt Basketball recruit to transfer in the last 2 years

I guess Jamies in deep truoble
Other coaches will use this against him recruiting
Clearly no stabilitywith Pitts mens program
Turnover no identity with the players both fans & students say goodbye to the Oakland Zoo!
Coach Dixon will never get Pitt to the final four Peterson should fire him at the end of the season after all they lost to cincy @ home
Coach Dixon always losses his team especially by the time of  the NCAA tourney
I am so glad to be a Duquesne mens basketball fan what a joke Pitt basketball has become goodluck in the ACC we will have the new a-10 the 1 bid conference!

1/01/2013 9:02 pm  #2

Re: News flash 5th Pitt Basketball recruit to transfer in the last 2 years

Actually, most of the nonsense spouted on this board is also spouted on all of the Pitt boards. Wanny was a good loyal man who loved the school, and was betrayed, and never should have been fired. Steve Pederson is the devil. The football team always poops the bed when a big crowd shows up. Our league is falling apart, and we're going to be left behind with the dregs.

For what it's worth, Pitt's transfers are a problem. these players are leaving mostly because they aren't good enough, and have been recruited over. That happens occasionally, but when it happens too much, it indicates a recruiting failure. If it begins to happen too much, you better believe other coaches will use it against him. Negative recruiting is rampant in college sports.

1/01/2013 9:59 pm  #3

More likely the chief recruiter (our old friend Bill Barton? Sorry, I really don't follow Pitt) will be gone.

1/02/2013 1:18 pm  #4

duq81 wrote:

Actually, most of the nonsense spouted on this board is also spouted on all of the Pitt boards. Wanny was a good loyal man who loved the school, and was betrayed, and never should have been fired. Steve Pederson is the devil. The football team always poops the bed when a big crowd shows up. Our league is falling apart, and we're going to be left behind with the dregs.

For what it's worth, Pitt's transfers are a problem. these players are leaving mostly because they aren't good enough, and have been recruited over. That happens occasionally, but when it happens too much, it indicates a recruiting failure. If it begins to happen too much, you better believe other coaches will use it against him. Negative recruiting is rampant in college sports.

Are you talking to me DUQ81? If you are, then I have to assume that you think what I have said is " nonsense". I say that because of what I posted several times concerning Ron's firing. If you are not talking to me, then I apologize for making an erroneous assumption. However, it seems pretty clear that you are making an analogy between Wannstedt's firing and Ron's firing. Just to make myself clear, I never said Ron should never be fired. I just said he should have been treated with more respect and that he did enough to get one more year to try to save his job here. You've made it clear that you were in favor of firing Ron when they did, but don't call my opinion about it "nonsense". Despite all the criticisms of Ron in the report to the Board, he'd be here this year if there were no personal issues between him and GA.

1/02/2013 6:10 pm  #5

Westender wrote:

duq81 wrote:

Despite all the criticisms of Ron in the report to the Board, he'd be here this year if there were no personal issues between him and GA.

I wasn't talking about any one poster in particular, more thinking about many dozens of posts that have been made since last spring. While RE might still be here if there had been no issues between him and Greg, he'd certainly still be here, and with at least a fighting chance to win, if a certain player that he believed in when no one else did, hadn't stabbed him in the back. I bet RE really regrets taking that trip to Arizona last year. Turned out to be a recruiting trip for his best player. Once he got an up close look at a real big time program, he was as good as gone.

1/02/2013 7:49 pm  #6

Fair enough duq81. But, I'm not convinced Ron would have survived even if TJ didn't leave. It's been known for at least two years that GA was just itching to pull the trigger. And you're right about the trip to Arizona. I've heard from reliable sources that Miller has been tampering ever since. You're also right about Ron being stabbed in the back by TJ. Ron offered him when he was a twerp - what, 5' 6" and about 125lbs???.

1/02/2013 10:11 pm  #7

Westender wrote:

Fair enough duq81. But, I'm not convinced Ron would have survived even if TJ didn't leave. It's been known for at least two years that GA was just itching to pull the trigger. And you're right about the trip to Arizona. I've heard from reliable sources that Miller has been tampering ever since. You're also right about Ron being stabbed in the back by TJ. Ron offered him when he was a twerp - what, 5' 6" and about 125lbs???.

I don't think he could have pulled the trigger without TJ leaving. A lot of people like myself, who would have strongly been against RE being fired with TJ coming back, considered RE to be a dead duck once TJ left, thus, while it wouldn't have bothered me if he had got the last year, I don't think he had a snowball's chance in hell of posting a winning record once the transfers occurred. I wonder too, if some of the departing players had negative things to say to the AD on the way out the door. Don't forget the comments made by Shawn James to Melquan Bolding, after Bolding decided to transfer, "not feelin' the Everhart swag? I told you." The more I think about it, RE's deteriorating relationship with his players may have played a huge role in what unfolded, with the shouting matches with TJ being the last straw. You might remember that this happened with Scott Edgar, though the only mistake made with Edgar was that it took them a month too long to get rid of him.

Last edited by duq81 (1/02/2013 10:18 pm)

1/03/2013 5:29 am  #8

When you are a top program in the country and your best players stay, it can't be looked at the same way of when you were DU and players leave.  Also, Pitt has so many problems, one of them being the biggest insecurity I have ever seen in regards to Penn State Football.  Some of those folks still live in the 70's - as some DU fans used to about Pitt-DU basketball rivalry.

I would ask the gentlemen who are having a continuous battle one on one battle on this board - (and this is not meant to be disrespectful)  Really???  Do the rest of us have to be subjected to this?  Why not do this in private emails or even on the phone - I don't have time to wade through 7 pages to look for DU Bball new/opinions though this battle.
Thanks for your consideration.  Sincerely,
FAM 

1/03/2013 6:44 am  #9

FAM pretty arrogant post.  This is a board for discussion and was not established solely for for your reading pleasure.  If you don't like what was being discussed, don't read it.  If you want to talk about something else start a new thread.  No disrespect but I could care less about how much time you have?

Last edited by CLK (1/03/2013 8:58 am)

1/03/2013 1:08 pm  #10

FAM wrote:

When you are a top program in the country and your best players stay, it can't be looked at the same way of when you were DU and players leave.  Also, Pitt has so many problems, one of them being the biggest insecurity I have ever seen in regards to Penn State Football.  Some of those folks still live in the 70's - as some DU fans used to about Pitt-DU basketball rivalry.

FAM, as someone who is a mild fan of Pitt football, the parallels between that, and Duquesne hoops are so many, that when I browse the Pitt board, I have to double check to make sure I'm not here. Change the name Amodio to Pederson, and RE to Wanny, and you could lift a bunch of posts from here, and paste them on the Pitt football board, and no one would be the wiser. Of course, our glorious pasts are the only thing that keep the two programs from being the equivalent of Temple, and NJIT.

1/03/2013 10:48 pm  #11

duq81 wrote:

Westender wrote:

I don't think he could have pulled the trigger without TJ leaving. A lot of people like myself, who would have strongly been against RE being fired with TJ coming back, considered RE to be a dead duck once TJ left, thus, while it wouldn't have bothered me if he had got the last year, I don't think he had a snowball's chance in hell of posting a winning record once the transfers occurred. I wonder too, if some of the departing players had negative things to say to the AD on the way out the door. Don't forget the comments made by Shawn James to Melquan Bolding, after Bolding decided to transfer, "not feelin' the Everhart swag? I told you." The more I think about it, RE's deteriorating relationship with his players may have played a huge role in what unfolded, with the shouting matches with TJ being the last straw. You might remember that this happened with Scott Edgar, though the only mistake made with Edgar was that it took them a month too long to get rid of him.

There's no doubt that GA probably took advantage of the fact that TJ was leaving to mitigate the potential negative PR that would result from Ron's firing. You might be right that he would not have gone ahead with the firing if TJ were not leaving, but I'm not so sure of that. In any case, TJ and his Dad really betrayed Ron and together with GA kind of kicked him when he was down. As to his relationship with his players, based on the little that I know, I think he was tough on them and placed high value on mental toughness and hard work. If he felt either of these was lacking, he gave them more bench time, even sometimes I think to his own detriment. As you may know, Melquan thought he was NBA material and sometimes did not play as hard as he should. This did not help his relationship with Ron. And at the close of his second year here, I heard that he refused to complete some kind of obstacle course that Ron put the players through to make a point about the toughness he demanded of them. I think Melquan used the injury to his wrist as the reason he could not complete the course. That was the end of his days here at Duquesne. However, his relationship with Ron must not have been too bad, because I heard from numerous sources, including one of his best friends at Duquesne, that he greatly regretted leaving the Dukes. The story of Shawn James' relationship with Ron centers mostly around the advice and guidance that Shawn got from Norm Ostrin - a street agent from Brooklyn that "mentored" him, Kojo Mensah and other players from the NY area. I'm sure Ostrin was instrumental in getting Shawn to transfer here from Northeastern, but I think his relationship with Ron started to sour when Ron wasn't using Shawn the way Ostrin thought he should. Ostrin and Shawn wanted to stuff the stat sheet with points, blocks and rebounds, but I don't think Ron was willing to let Norm Ostrin run his team. This is pretty much why Shawn didn't return for a second year and with Ostrin's advice decided to go pro and sue the University and Ron, claiming I think that Ron forced him to play while stilled injured from the shooting. I never heard what happened to that suit.

I guess one of the points I'm making here is that there seem to be justifiable reasons for Ron to do what he did in dealing with these players. You might refer to these situations as " deteriorating relationships with his players", but I think it was more a case of not letting the inmates run the asylum. I know there are other examples where Ron's relationships with players can questioned, but it would be too lengthy of a discussion to get into here.

1/04/2013 7:06 am  #12

Westender wrote:

duq81 wrote:

Westender wrote:

There's no doubt that GA probably took advantage of the fact that TJ was leaving to mitigate the potential negative PR that would result from Ron's firing. You might be right that he would not have gone ahead with the firing if TJ were not leaving, but I'm not so sure of that. In any case, TJ and his Dad really betrayed Ron and together with GA kind of kicked him when he was down. As to his relationship with his players, based on the little that I know, I think he was tough on them and placed high value on mental toughness and hard work. If he felt either of these was lacking, he gave them more bench time, even sometimes I think to his own detriment. As you may know, Melquan thought he was NBA material and sometimes did not play as hard as he should. This did not help his relationship with Ron. And at the close of his second year here, I heard that he refused to complete some kind of obstacle course that Ron put the players through to make a point about the toughness he demanded of them. I think Melquan used the injury to his wrist as the reason he could not complete the course. That was the end of his days here at Duquesne. However, his relationship with Ron must not have been too bad, because I heard from numerous sources, including one of his best friends at Duquesne, that he greatly regretted leaving the Dukes. The story of Shawn James' relationship with Ron centers mostly around the advice and guidance that Shawn got from Norm Ostrin - a street agent from Brooklyn that "mentored" him, Kojo Mensah and other players from the NY area. I'm sure Ostrin was instrumental in getting Shawn to transfer here from Northeastern, but I think his relationship with Ron started to sour when Ron wasn't using Shawn the way Ostrin thought he should. Ostrin and Shawn wanted to stuff the stat sheet with points, blocks and rebounds, but I don't think Ron was willing to let Norm Ostrin run his team. This is pretty much why Shawn didn't return for a second year and with Ostrin's advice decided to go pro and sue the University and Ron, claiming I think that Ron forced him to play while stilled injured from the shooting. I never heard what happened to that suit.

I guess one of the points I'm making here is that there seem to be justifiable reasons for Ron to do what he did in dealing with these players. You might refer to these situations as " deteriorating relationships with his players", but I think it was more a case of not letting the inmates run the asylum. I know there are other examples where Ron's relationships with players can questioned, but it would be too lengthy of a discussion to get into here.

Good points. I think the whole thing started to fall apart after the 11 game winning streak. RE was riding high, and he was a cinch to either get an extension, or maybe be snatched away by another team (some fret about that, but if your coach is any good, that is going to usually happen, so I don't worry about it). After the collapse, I think GA soured on RE, which made any problems between them come to the surface. This may be why RE looked at Penn State, which of course, likely soured the relationship more, as GA probably thought RE was trying to work him for an extension. Unlike some, I don't think RE has had his career derailed. There will be schools that are at rock bottom, who will be looking for a guy who does what Ron does. It may well be that RE is what his record says he is, a guy who can get you out of the hole, but maybe not all the way to the top. There's a place for a guy like that.

1/04/2013 8:31 pm  #13

Westender, I'm not a lawyer and I don't play one on TV, so apologies if I do not state this correctly. But I believe the case was dismissed.

And I think the judge made the right decision.

1/06/2013 11:21 pm  #14

Just now reading your response ED. Thanks. And one last comment in response to duq81 - Ron's problems with GA started at least 1 year, maybe 2 or 3 before the collapse following the 11 game winning streak. I heard he was in Ron's face constantly - don't know if this is true or accurate- but if true, given Ron's personality, I can understand why there would be friction between them.

1/07/2013 11:47 am  #15

I will explain this one last time, ur on tract westender and duq81 with the Ostrin senario.

The relationship with GA sttarted to deminish when RE hired Rodney Crawford over Mark Prosser, son of Skip Prosser, who coached at X when GA was assistant AD there, along with Dino Gaudio being an assistant under Prosser. GA wanted Prosser to be hired and RE felt he could not hire someone who was more loyal to GA than him.

After Rodney was offered GA tried to veto this by telling HR dept. that he lied on his application. HR looked into the matter and determined he did not lie, he failed to answer a question on his app. This was addressed and RE was told he could hire Rodney. So it's like RE hired Rodney twice over Prosser, this infuriated GA.

1st brick, GA then met with CD and told him that he felt RE was not the right coach for the program now, he was when I hired him, but not the right guy now. Then GA met with RE and told him that he told CD that he was not the right coach for the program.

2nd brick, GA tells Shane team manager, that RE got on scholarship for his dedication to him over the last 3 years, to go to Rich Christianson the compliance director, who btw is a long time friend of Coleary, and GA hired back after his short stint with Pitt, and tell him RE sent shoe's and clothes to Junior college coach. So GA is willing to smear the coach and program because RE was helping the troops in Afganistan, along with Huggins and Martin. The check was on RE's desk, shane just never came and got it, There was a facebook page showing the troops holding all the clothing and size 13 shoes and thanking the coaches, oh thats right no soldier has feet bigger than a size 10, give me a break. This happened 3 days after RE told Shane that when he graduates he would give him a position on his staff as his personal assistant, since he is unorganized according to GA, who took the assistant position away from RE. Why would he do that if RE needed help being organized?

3rd brick, Colin Dunlap is notified about the shoe gate incident, gee wonder how he found out, and he rights the article in a way that smears Duquesne and RE. Mackle from the trib interviews RE after Dunlaps article and writes the story truefully and tells how the 3 coaches were hellping the troops not trying to sway Junior college kids to their programs. The juco coach is the father n law of one of the special forces troops serving in Afganistan.

4th brick, GA then shows up at Consol with Dino Gaudio bfore WVU game, and introduces him to the players in the locker room and shows him the facilities in front of RE. A big time donor then meets with GA and tells him to back off, what the hell are u doing to your coach.

5th brick, Penn State calls and GA tells RE if you want that job I can help you get it. Nice working environment, my boss tells me I'm not the guy, self reports a BS secondary violation because clothes went to troops via juco coach, contacts Dunlap to smear me and program, parades Gaudio in front of me, and now tells me he can get me another job.

6th brick, to many players leave the program even though I, GA approved all transfers.

7th brick, end of season collapes, and yes this did happen, but was used again to smear RE.

8th brick, Talley wants to transfer, thanks to Coach Hall telling Talley he should be starting over TJ, don't forget Hall sat with Talley when he told RE he wanted out, nice support for your boss. Talleys father called RE when he found out and was going to meet with RE, but that never happened, reason to be explained in a minute.

final brick, TJ stabs RE in the back, thanks coach but I really enjoyed my visit in Arizona when we played there and daddy is more loyal to Miller than you. RE tells GA and say's to GA if your going to get rid of me do it now before I go on the road. GA says no we will move forward, also RE tells TJ and Amodio that when he comes back he will set the terms of the transfer and this is not to be made public until after April 11th because it could effect the committed recruits we have comming. GA and TJ agree.

RE goes to Atlanta, Alabama, Arizona and California in 3 days, finds out via ESPN that TJ's transfer is now public, GA met with daddy scumbag off campus on the qt after RE went on the road, and the two of them agree on conditions of transfer and no one tells RE.

RE flies back on red eye and meets with CD, walks in and GA standing behind CD when CD tells RE " Ron we are through with you". RE tells CD he has never been fired and has worked his butt off to build this program up for you, CD replies I know, RE tells him, I have been hospitilized 3 times due to health issues from working so hard, CD replies, I know. RE says I have missed the last 6 years of my kids groing up for you and this program, CD replies I know. RE says wait one week and I can get another head coaching job, people are interested in me but I did not want to leave you or the program, GA say's NO ITS TO LATE. THERE WILL BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT AT NOON AND PRESS CONFERENCE AT TWO. DON'T ADDRESS YOUR PLAYERS OR COACHES AND HAVE YOUR OFFICE PACKED AND EMPTY BY MONDAY MORNING, AND TURN IN YOUR KEYS AND ID TO ME MONDAY MORNING. Wait a second GA you were wiling to get me the Pennstate job but not allow me to get myself job, my thinking here not RE, but sure it was in his mind. No GA would rather smear RE and put the program in disaray and not to mention cost us RE's buy out by firing him, instead of letting him resign a week later, and NO, no donor payed for RE's buy out.

The university fought not to pay it and refused to pay it when RE got hired at WVU. The University was going to drag RE through the court process to try and get it and RE agreed to a settlement instead of dragging it through the courts, nice mission statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there its is again, GA was willing to smear the coach and program because his buddy was not hired by RE.

Don't forget GA thought Dambrot was his guy, twice Dambrot had to tell GA I'm not. Dambrot told Huggins who btw is a close friend of his, I played Amodego like a violin.

I know some find all this hard to believe but just look at how GA treats alums and fans, he distances himself from all, he only loves himself and no one else.

Also don't forget that GA insisted that the Jason Byrd be retained on Ferry's staff, who btw wanted Promoted to assist. coach when RE hired Rodney and was passed over. HMMMMMMMMMMM wonder who helped GA to get some of his bricks to build his case to fire RE.

I would be willing to answer any questions should anyone have any.

And please, don't for one minute think that GA is putting together a big presentation for the C7, when all he can come up with to get students to come on Saturdays is a crappy $5.00 T-shirt, what a JOKE!!!!! Can you imagine that meeting of him and his staff, hey we need to get creative and come up with something big to get our students to the game, something no one has ever done, some thing that will bring them by the hundreds, some thing that will define our department and prove to all the nay sayers that we are marketing genious. I got it lets give away T shirts, wow GA your the best everone applauds and high fives GA.  (shocked)

1/07/2013 12:10 pm  #16

Scotchngars wrote:

2nd brick, GA tells Shane team manager, that RE got on scholarship for his dedication to him over the last 3 years, to go to Rich Christianson the compliance director, who btw is a long time friend of Coleary, and GA hired back after his short stint with Pitt, and tell him RE sent shoe's and clothes to Junior college coach. So GA is willing to smear the coach and program because RE was helping the troops in Afganistan, along with Huggins and Martin. The check was on RE's desk, shane just never came and got it, There was a facebook page showing the troops holding all the clothing and size 13 shoes and thanking the coaches, oh thats right no soldier has feet bigger than a size 10, give me a break. This happened 3 days after RE told Shane that when he graduates he would give him a position on his staff as his personal assistant, since he is unorganized according to GA, who took the assistant position away from RE. Why would he do that if RE needed help being organized?

3rd brick, Colin Dunlap is notified about the shoe gate incident, gee wonder how he found out, and he rights the article in a way that smears Duquesne and RE. Mackle from the trib interviews RE after Dunlaps article and writes the story truefully and tells how the 3 coaches were hellping the troops not trying to sway Junior college kids to their programs. The juco coach is the father n law of one of the special forces troops serving in Afganistan.

I guess I don't understand the first sentence in this part.   Are you saying that GA told Shane the team manager to go to Christianson and then GA went to Dunlap with all these facts?   

I am having a hard time believing this because I had heard that Dunlap and GA were on bad terms after the program cuts.   Dunlap really called GA out for announcing the cuts and then high tailing it to Cincinnati so he didn't have to face the music with the media.   I am having a hard time with GA then helping Dunlap by feeding him this story. 

And GA did all of this because he was angry because Prosser was not hired?

I am queasy if even 50% of this is true.   I had heard about the parading of Gaudio before the WVU game from other parties so I am pretty sure that is true.

1/07/2013 12:13 pm  #17

I love message boards...

"You have to be realistic about these things."  - Logen Ninefingers

1/07/2013 12:32 pm  #18

duqkurt wrote:

Scotchngars wrote:

I guess I don't understand the first sentence in this part.   Are you saying that GA told Shane the team manager to go to Christianson and then GA went to Dunlap with all these facts?   

I am having a hard time believing this because I had heard that Dunlap and GA were on bad terms after the program cuts.   Dunlap really called GA out for announcing the cuts and then high tailing it to Cincinnati so he didn't have to face the music with the media.   I am having a hard time with GA then helping Dunlap by feeding him this story. 

I am queasy if even 50% of this is true.   I had heard about the parading of Gaudio before the WVU game from other parties so I am pretty sure that is true.

Sorry duqkurt, i put GA instead of Shane, Shane went to Dunlap, and  your right about GA and Dunlap, but really GA does not have a good relationship with anyone in the local media. And sorry for the upset stomach, but its all true. Sorry for the typo.

1/07/2013 12:51 pm  #19

Scotchngars wrote:

duqkurt wrote:

Scotchngars wrote:

Sorry duqkurt, i put GA instead of Shane, Shane went to Dunlap, and  your right about GA and Dunlap, but really GA does not have a good relationship with anyone in the local media. And sorry for the upset stomach, but its all true. Sorry for the typo.

Okay, that makes more sense to me.   I had lunch so I am not queasy anymore.   (grin)

1/07/2013 5:22 pm  #20

Mr. Scotchngars, your account is definitely disturbing.  Something our University should be above.

Makes me sad.

1/07/2013 8:54 pm  #21

If even half of this is true, any more nonsense at all should result in GA being shown the door. We haven't had a decent AD in my memory, this includes Red Manning, who ran Gary Williams off before he could be hired.

1/07/2013 10:57 pm  #22

duq81, I've heard most of what Scotch reported, but not in the detail that he seems to be aware of. This is why I have so adamantly been supportive of Ron and opposed to his firing without giving him at least another year. I'm not saying he would have been able to save his job - probably not - but at least it would have allowed him time to move on while retaining some respect for what he did here.

1/08/2013 12:23 am  #23

Very sad Coach Everhart had no chance over the last two years. I thought this should have been a team effort i guess GA thought better. Good Luck my man what goes around comes around.

1/08/2013 1:07 am  #24

Look, I have posted about the handling of RE dismissal  on 3 boards to let those on the out to understand what happens behind closed doors. In our personal lives and professional lives we all know more than those who are not on the in, this is not a bragged comment.

I have written these post to open the eyes of the loyal fan base of how the Athletic dept. operates behind closed doors. As a lot have said, there is no transparency from the AD , so I felt I could open that door, not to damage or defame the program, but to let you all know how bad the situation is.

Some have questioned my post and even the time of night I have posted, not a big deal, I travel a lot and most times am in a different time zone, ut oh could I be a coach, friend , or lying, what ever you want to think, for those who question my post, and most do not, who can give you more detailed information than what I have provided you. Again not a bragged comment just thought I could open the eyes of the passionate fans and alums to what is really happening in the athletic dept.

I wish coach Ferry all the best and hope DU BB returns to the greatness of what was, what dceades ago, being a champion, sorry, with how the current and past decades of wishing in one hand and sh_ting in the other, I'll tell you which one fills up first.

Simms, please expound upon your comment of , " I love message boards", was that a shot, or did you agree with my post?   And if not, please let me know the facts that you know why I would be lying. I have much better things to do in my life, than to sit around and create some type of conspiracy theory about DU BB, honestly, tell me what you know?

One more thing, I'm tired of hearing the word " Plateaued". If you want examples of coaches who have plateaued, I'll do the research of coaches who have reached the top of their careers and then the regressed and are still employed. You stay with a winner, especially when you were the worst and took you to almost the best, NIT instead of NCAA, 3 decades of loosing to 4 years of post season play, but AD said no in 4th year.

It is what it is, I don't write about recruits, prospects, that's all  speculation, and I don't mind reading the opinions of those who do, but nobody knows what prospect and recruit is going to do until they  come to division one A-10 basketball. Funny that those who do did not mention Donavan Jack after that game is it that he did not play or did not astound the DU fan base with his play. Wholly cow I think I just bashed RE (nerdy) (nervous)

1/08/2013 6:30 am  #25

Those picking on GA don't know business.

1) GA isn't rogue.  His actions align with the Board-approved strategic plan and President's expectations.
2) If the Board or Prez didn't want him he wouldn't be here.

Board footera