Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2013 9:02 pm  #1

Bonnies

It has been a rough week.  It will be interesting to see how the players respond.  Go Dukes!

http://www.goduquesne.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/013113aac.html

1/31/2013 9:17 pm  #2

Re: Bonnies

On a lighter note, looking at this photo reminds me of bygone days when players were taller and shorts were shorter. If you saw basketball in the 1970s, and I know you did, then you know what I'm talking about.

2/01/2013 10:16 am  #3

ElDuque wrote:

On a lighter note, looking at this photo reminds me of bygone days when players were taller and shorts were shorter. If you saw basketball in the 1970s, and I know you did, then you know what I'm talking about.

LOL, I do remember.

2/01/2013 10:58 am  #4

I remember when the players wore shorter shorst and the cheerleaders wore the long skirts.  Not a bad tradeoff I'd say.

2/01/2013 1:07 pm  #5

2/02/2013 4:29 am  #6

You're right, CLK.  It's been a really tough week for Jim Ferry's squad.  Maybe the cold-shooting Dukes will surprise us with an unexpected win in Olean this afternoon.  It would be a real confidence booster and could lead to bigger and better things.  If they can pull one out on the road today and then figure out a way to win four of their nine remaining games — five of which will be played in Pittsburgh — the Dukes can still salvage their season with a surprise trip to Barclays Center in March.  It's not impossible.  Let's Go Duquesne!

Last edited by IronDukes12 (2/02/2013 5:08 am)

2/02/2013 2:50 pm  #7

2/02/2013 4:08 pm  #8

They have Duquesne spelled  Duquensne on the game score box on TV.   Talk about lack of respect.

2/02/2013 4:57 pm  #9

It is ABSOLUTELY NAUSEATING when guys who are probably "brick layers" for 27 other games a year - throw down 3's from long range against us!!!

Board footera