Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2016 7:34 pm  #1

Preview for Maryland game

For those who haven't read my piece I have this preview for tomorrow night's game against Maryland. I got both sides which included a 1-on-1 interview with Maryland coach Brenda Frese. Please enjoy and I'll see some of you that the game. http://dystnow.com/2016/12/20/duquesne-prepares-maryland-walker-kimbroughs-homecoming/

12/21/2016 3:23 pm  #2

Re: Preview for Maryland game

Thank you for posting the article.

12/21/2016 3:38 pm  #3

I'm very much looking forward to the game tonight.  Though it will be a tough row to hoe, I think undefeated Maryland just might be ready to be upset.

12/22/2016 9:50 am  #4

The lead was down to 11 I think about halfway through the 4th before UMD made the final kill. But if you take away the 2nd quarter, which Duquesne lost 19-4, that was a close ballgame.

Dea led the way with 21. The TO count was awful and the Dukes let UMD get a lot of 2nd chance opportunities. But the FT shooting was beautiful, by my last count, the team converted like 20/23, where UMD was flirting ~60%.

Really tightly called game last night. Refs didn't let allow for much contact.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

Board footera