Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2017 12:04 pm  #1

GW vs Duquesne

The Dukes will face a good rebounding team in GW this afternoon.  Top rebounders for the Colonials are: 6'2" senior Caira Washington, 8.2 rbs. average); 5'9" senior Hannah Schaible (5.8); 6'1" grad. student Lexi Martin (6.5); 6'5" junior Kelli Prange (4.5); and 5' 10" junior Brianna Cummings (5.3).  The Dukes have only one player, Amadea Samosa, who averages over 5 rebounds.  Her average is 8.9.  

Sagarin ranks GW@ #65 and the Dukes @ #127.  The Dukes are underdogs in this game in a range of from 4 to 5 1/2 points among the 4 formulas used by Sagarin.  The Dukes' NCAA RPI is 72; GW's is 102.

Hopefully the momentum from beating Pitt carries over to this game for the Dukes.

1/01/2017 1:53 pm  #2

Re: GW vs Duquesne

I don't think I've seen a team play as well as GW did in the first quarter. Not UMD. Not OSU. Not UConn. That was insane to watch

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

1/01/2017 5:53 pm  #3

Re: GW vs Duquesne

Shrug it off and come back strong, Dukes.

Board footera