Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2017 6:32 pm  #1

@ GW

There's 6 minutes left. Duquesne holding down the fort 52-40...

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

1/29/2017 7:03 pm  #2

Re: @ GW

What I'm learning from watching the ending is... anytime the opponent has to resort to fouling to catch up, they've already lost against these Dukes. When the two best ballhandlers on the team, Juca and Omogrosso, shoot above 90% from the line, its game over.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

1/29/2017 7:10 pm  #3

Final 73-63. Szamosi 24/14. Juca 21/5/8, with 14-16 from FT. The group shot 29-34 (85%) from the line, held GW to 8-33 from 3 point range, and most of their makes came when it was far too late.

the win solidifies the 8th place spot in the A10, which is an important distinction. 8th place is the lowest seed to host a 1st round match in the A10 tournament,

1/29/2017 7:18 pm  #4

A 45 point turn around from the first game. The Dukes were aggressive and Juca and Connor had great games. However, it was Amadea who was just a superstar today. In the first game, I think she had just one hoop. Today, she dominated with a variety of moves and tough rebounding. Team is getting better. Nice win at a tough place to win. Go Dukes!

Last edited by HookShot (1/29/2017 7:19 pm)

1/29/2017 7:18 pm  #5

Awesome win today! Szamosi and Juca played an awesome game today.  Great game plan.  Conner did really well as well.  Dukes keep playing this way no doubt they could be one of the top teams in the conference.  Just keep winning. Go Dukes!

1/30/2017 12:32 pm  #6

With this win, the path becomes clear and within reach.  Keep building confidence and depth, improve each game, and be ready to win the A-10 Tournament.  Follow the path!

Board footera