Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2017 4:13 pm  #1

Dukes Host Bonnies

Final Gameday of the regular season. A win gives the Dukes a .500 record in conference play and secures a home game in the first round of the A10 tournament. A loss would be disastrous, as Bonnies have only 1 win on the road all season (UMass) and leaves the site of our tournament opener up to fate.

It's the final home game for Szamosi, Thomas, and Waskowiak

Go Dukes

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

2/21/2017 5:35 pm  #2

Re: Dukes Host Bonnies

Massey favors the Dukes by 12 1/2 points over the Bonnies.  

2/21/2017 9:22 pm  #3

Clinical day from the Dukes. Dea led the way with 14/16(!)/8,  Juca with 15/8/6, Chas with 19. Outrebounded Bonnies 49-32, and assisted on 24 of 32 FGs. Beautifully played all the way around.

Saturday @ 2 against George Mason right here at Palumbo.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

2/23/2017 7:35 pm  #4

Got my tickets for Saturday's game today.  4 for $15.  It's advertised as a family deal but in reality it applies to any 4-ticket purchase.  Best deal in town.  Be there or be square.

Board footera