Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2017 3:51 pm  #1

Ladies Win 66-55 BUT>>

Chassidy was on the bench in a Walking Boot -  Offense was REALLY Scratchy in First Half -  Brianna came through at the start of the second half - might have been the BEST game Angelina has played in her career -  REFS were ABSOLUTELY HORRID.  Ladies did play fairly strong defense though.

2/25/2017 4:25 pm  #2

Re: Ladies Win 66-55 BUT>>

Agree on the refs.  And don't forget Nina - she had a strong 2nd half & played beyond her years.

​At the pregame chalk talk, Coach Burt said that Chassidy will definitely play in Richmond next weekend.  He said the foot was neither broken nor sprained - I forget what he said it was - but she'll be good to go.

2/25/2017 4:53 pm  #3

Chassidy has a strain in her foot and is be kept off of it as a precaution.  She'll be available for the next game.
I like our chances to win the tournament.

2/25/2017 5:11 pm  #4

Great to hear that Chassidy will be back.  Great game by Staffalino. 

Absurd call against Brianna Thomas in the third quarter.  After that call I thought it wasn't going to be our day.   But they came on strong after that horrid call.

2/25/2017 9:41 pm  #5

Two take aways from today: 1) the team now understands that it can win even without a vital cog; 2) this team is so well coached (something we all know). Bre, Nina, Angela all stepped up. The coaching decision to trap press changed the game. On to Richmond!!! GO DUKES!

2/26/2017 12:23 pm  #6

did anyone see how active dan was during that first half? subbing in and out almsot every stoppage hoping to get  some momentum going. that first half was brutal to watch, but the D stayed strong and mason missed enough shots for us to hang around and blow up the game in the 3rd.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

Board footera