Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2017 6:34 am  #1

Torrey Patton

Patton visited yesterday. I thought this picture of coach D coaching him up on the visit was interesting and indicative of the type of great teaching we will see from him here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/swag2423/status/853069106836320257

4/15/2017 7:14 am  #2

Re: Torrey Patton

Geez, coach is my age and he's out there getting in the face of a 6-4 kid. You're right; the more I see, the more I like.

4/15/2017 12:59 pm  #3

Strange to see a kid with good size for a 2/1, from a very successful program, & with statewide accolades without more offers. All-state 2 consecutive years in Ohio is quite an accomplishment even in their division II. Co-player of the year is awesome. His highlight reels, of course, look great. I wonder why he doesn't have offers from a ton of lower level conferences.

I certainly like the idea that our coach is on him. At the absolute least, that demonstrates maximum effort on the part of the staff.

4/15/2017 1:07 pm  #4

phil95 wrote:

Strange to see a kid with good size for a 2/1, from a very successful program, & with statewide accolades without more offers. All-state 2 consecutive years in Ohio is quite an accomplishment even in their division II. Co-player of the year is awesome. His highlight reels, of course, look great. I wonder why he doesn't have offers from a ton of lower level conferences.

I certainly like the idea that our coach is on him. At the absolute least, that demonstrates maximum effort on the part of the staff.

He seems to be blowing up a bit now. Recent offers from rmu, Miami (oh), wright state, and Youngstown state. I love this kid's tape and stats. I would take him in a heartbeat.

Board footera