Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2013 4:36 pm  #1

DU 64 VCU 58

Way too close for comfort.  Hopefully they got the jitters out of their system.  

3/09/2013 1:08 am  #2

Re: DU 64 VCU 58

Do or die today!

3/09/2013 11:29 am  #3

duqkurt wrote:

In tournament play, margin of victory means nothing, its just about winning.  The big positive was the play of Orsi.  She had 15 pts and scored some big ones down the stretch.  I attended the first St Joe's game and Orsi could not contribute due to her injury. 

3/09/2013 12:52 pm  #4

win by 1 or 51, just win.
Huge game today, win and in the NCAA, lose and starting lighting candles and pray.

3/09/2013 2:28 pm  #5

levon1975 wrote:

duqkurt wrote:

In tournament play, margin of victory means nothing, its just about winning.  The big positive was the play of Orsi.  She had 15 pts and scored some big ones down the stretch.  I attended the first St Joe's game and Orsi could not contribute due to her injury. 

I beg to differ. We were the 5 seed playing the 12th seed.  That game needed to be put away early and starters rested.  Like Dayton did to GW today.  I imagine that the goal going into this tournament is to win it.  

Board footera