Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2017 9:33 am  #1

In Harper We Trust

I know much of this is well known - but I just wanted to comment on the vision he has set (and successfully sold to the administration), the goals he has set to make that vision reality, the focused pursuit and solid execution on the strategies towards those goals (getting Dambrot and staying the course while the local media tried everything in the power to derail - the Nike announcement).

This is effective strategy and leadership in action - Dambrot is obviously an excellent recruiter (See Lewis II and Tydus)...but that is certainly aided by the course set by Harper - and now they have a track record of successes (even though it is just about 6 weeks worth since the Ferry firing) to help sell the program. 

It's just a ton of fun to watch these developments - and to know that they are actually done strategically.

Go Dukes!

4/22/2017 9:44 am  #2

Re: In Harper We Trust

Most REAL excitement about Duquesne Athletics since RE took us to the A10 championship game.  I hope that the new president and AD add a few seats to Rooney Field and get a real band and I'll be in Duquenervana! 

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

4/22/2017 10:42 am  #3

Re: In Harper We Trust

coffee wrote:

Most REAL excitement about Duquesne Athletics since RE took us to the A10 championship game.  I hope that the new president and AD add a few seats to Rooney Field and get a real band and I'll be in Duquenervana! 

This is the truth.  I would love that all to happen as well.  A scoreboard would be nice too.   Besides one that just shows the time and score.

Board footera