Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2017 9:19 pm  #1

David Collins

Collins has us in his final three. He is deciding Wednesday. I am beginning to think that PSN's report about us have another open spot may be correct.

4/25/2017 4:56 am  #2

Re: David Collins

Possible that someone who committed hasn't qualified?

4/25/2017 6:28 am  #3

Stay tuned @ 9am T Patton to announce.  Considered top undeclared in Ohio no coincidence he goes today where Collins goes tomorrow.  Both Groce at Akron and Dambrot in on both.

4/25/2017 8:26 am  #4

I asked a guy who posted on FB last night about Collins, and asked how is it possible the Dukes can take another player, and he replied "like RE used to say, its West Virginia math".

4/25/2017 8:32 am  #5

looks like torrey patton slept in today...

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

4/25/2017 8:40 am  #6

townsonkid wrote:

I asked a guy who posted on FB last night about Collins, and asked how is it possible the Dukes can take another player, and he replied "like RE used to say, its West Virginia math".

Maybe one of the transfers is not enrolling at Duquesne in the fall and taking a limited number of credits at a community college? I don't know. At this point, I am thoroughly confused.

4/25/2017 8:40 am  #7

It simply may be that Patton and Collins waited too long. Coach D moves fast and recruiting is dog eat dog tough. Coach can't take both and a big might be a better way to go.

4/25/2017 8:54 am  #8

Patton to Akron. Still unclear about whether his DU offer was still valid.

4/25/2017 9:37 am  #9

Exactly.  I don't think he even had an offer to take.  I could be wrong though.  

"You have to be realistic about these things."  - Logen Ninefingers

Board footera