Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2017 6:23 pm  #1

Non-Con against Mizzou?

I didn't see it anywhere else in a thread - my apologies if this has been addressed...

Curious tweet from Lewis 2 yesterday....
https://twitter.com/MrEightball1/status/864260637987307521

I know it is a bit early for scheduling - but do we think a trip to Mizzou is in the works? Would certainly help the OOC strength

5/16/2017 6:56 pm  #2

Re: Non-Con against Mizzou?

A lot of schools have already leaked some nonconference games. That would be awesome to play Mizzou. Obviously, they will have porter who, barring injury, will be the number one pick in the 2018 NBA draft.

5/16/2017 7:28 pm  #3

i saw that and wanted to post but thought it was too speculative. i couldn't find where he might've gotten his info from and couldn't tell for sure if he knew we were playing mizzou or if he wishes we were playing mizzou.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

5/16/2017 7:30 pm  #4

yak-rbc wrote:

i saw that and wanted to post but thought it was too speculative. i couldn't find where he might've gotten his info from and couldn't tell for sure if he knew we were playing mizzou or if he wishes we were playing mizzou.

He's from st Louis could just be that.

5/16/2017 7:57 pm  #5

Duques102 wrote:

yak-rbc wrote:

Was thinking that myself - especially since it appears he is home after finals (based on the location of the tweet).
Figured I'd throw it up in case some of the "wise guys" on the board had some insider info.

5/17/2017 8:33 am  #6

When I first knew Duquesne was in decline, in the Cinacola years we went out to play Missouri and lost by 30, something I had never seen before as a youthful Duquesne fan.

Hopefully those days will swiftly go away under the new leadership......

A diehard fan since 1961

5/17/2017 8:34 am  #7

Ifky 07 wrote:

Duques102 wrote:

yak-rbc wrote:

Was thinking that myself - especially since it appears he is home after finals (based on the location of the tweet).
Figured I'd throw it up in case some of the "wise guys" on the board had some insider info.

Yeah I do not know but on that note based on his snapchats and Instagram, Mike has been hitting the weight room and court every single day this summer. He really is what this program needed. I would ride and die with this kid.

Also I cant believe Porter is going to mizzou...

Roll Dukes Roll

5/17/2017 8:52 am  #8

currentstudent wrote:

Ifky 07 wrote:

Duques102 wrote:

Yeah I do not know but on that note based on his snapchats and Instagram, Mike has been hitting the weight room and court every single day this summer. He really is what this program needed. I would ride and die with this kid.

He's originally from Missouri and obviously his dad is now an assistant coach there.

5/17/2017 2:23 pm  #9

currentstudent wrote:

Ifky 07 wrote:

Duques102 wrote:

Kid was willing to go to Washington, so why would it be a shock for him to go to Mizzou, which has a better history than Washington?

Board footera