Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2017 6:32 am  #1

2017/2018 Ladies Season

Plenty of attention has been given to the men in the off season -- (mostly positive recently) and I for one am WAY more optimistic about them than I was in March.

However almost NONE has been given to the Ladies - who have been ROCK SOLID for some time.

So that THEY are NOT FORGOTTEN or IGNORED

Here We Go..

Last year Coach Burt shared some insights in the off season -  Here's hoping he will do so again --  Would appreciate his thoughts/comments about the new players joining the program -  the schedule -- if one person could be a major surprise and step forward (as Julianna did last year) who would it be this year? (my opinion based on the last few games is Connor - the Connor we saw in the A-10 tournament etc was significantly improved over the Connor we were seeing throughout most of the season)   and anything else he is willing to share --  Appreciate any thoughts from him - and the regular posters as well.

5/28/2017 10:02 am  #2

Re: 2017/2018 Ladies Season

Here is all the commentary you need for Coach Burt. Not one player transferred! In this day and age, that certainly speaks volumes. The bar is pretty high for the women, but this season has NCAA potential. Big question for me is consistency with shooting. Go Dukes!

5/29/2017 6:56 pm  #3

Re: 2017/2018 Ladies Season

Conor needs to show that she is A10 tourney Conor and I think she will.   Julianna and Chassidy will be solid. 

Need a big to step up to fill Amadeas shoes which will not be easy.   I think you will see increased role for Judith Sole who had hampered by injuries.  Annie Pier will also see a bigger role if imagine. 

I love the heart and effort Angela S brings and I expect the same from her.   The A10 run would have ended in Pittsburgh if it wasn't for her against George Mason. 

To be honest don't know much about our incoming class.

Last edited by duqkurt (5/29/2017 6:58 pm)

Board footera