Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2017 10:08 am  #1

DU hosting a number of talented recruits today at its elite camp

6/18/2017 3:55 pm  #2

Re: DU hosting a number of talented recruits today at its elite camp

I believe that this is the first time that Duquesne has held this type of "elite camp." Coach is breaking new ground for the program. These type of things make me believe that we will be knocking on the door of A-10 championships in just a few seasons.

6/18/2017 4:38 pm  #3

This is what is meant by building a program brick by brick. Fill the staff with professionals, recruit top flight kids, address the facilities, link the brand to winners (LeBron, Nike), do and say everything in a positive way.

And win, which will happen in due course. Not 10 years from now.

6/19/2017 8:54 am  #4

Haven't posted in a while (work is on hyper drive), but I have been following with much interest and remain as excited as ever about the direction this program is taking.  El D I think you said it all in your post - this is how it is done.  Go Dukes!

6/19/2017 10:10 am  #5

May be that Happy Days are returning for the Bluffites Fans....

A diehard fan since 1961

6/19/2017 1:44 pm  #6

This may be the very first time ever that DU basketball has had the full support of the board of trustees, the president, and had an outstanding AD and coach. We have had some of these things from time to time, but maybe not all of them at the same time until now. Even when we had great teams in the distant past, we really did not have the full support and backing of the administration such as we appear to have now. This is truly an exciting time to be an alum and a fan!

Board footera