Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH!, the Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fans Message Board!!!!
One of America's Great Message Boards

You know the rules, all inappropriate messages will be deleted!

PLEASE POST LINKS TO NEWSPAPER STORIES

UPCOMING GAMES

Sunday, Dec. 17 - North Carolina AT & T - Home/Palumbo - 12:30 PM
Tuesday, Dec. 19 - Lamar - Home/Palumbo - 7:00 PM
Friday, Dec. 22 - San Francisco - Away/Las Vegas - 8:30 PM
Saturday, Dec. 23 - S. Illinois - Away/Las Vegas - 8:30 PM

Duquesne Women's basketball

Dukes vs. Central Michigan: Home Game - Sun. Dec. 17 - Time: 2:30 PM/Palumbo
Dukes vs. The Mighty UConn Huskies: Neutral Site Game - Fri. Dec. 22 - Time: 7:00 PM/Toronto

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2017 9:18 pm  #1

Next up: Valpo

9/08/2017 10:35 am  #2

Re: Next up: Valpo

Since there is no betting line on the game, I looked at the current Sagarin ratings. According to his Predictor model, the Dukes would be 28 point favorites on the road vs Valpo. Right now, I would just take the win, even up the record and have the boys start feeling good about themselves.

9/08/2017 6:41 pm  #3

I agree guys and tough out of conference schedule with this team  being probably weakest especially  compared to SDSU Dayton and  of course Liberty.

9/09/2017 3:17 pm  #4

Good start on defense and offense.  Game on 1320 am WJAS. Sounds like Stewart threw a couple good balls...I think he will do fine this season as long as he makes good decisions

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (9/09/2017 3:19 pm)

9/09/2017 6:13 pm  #5

4TH Down, 3, on Valpo 17, less than 2 mins to go after Valpo scored on 80 Yrds pass to make score within 5, why go for potential tie field goal which was wide Love the win, but question some coaching decisions. 

9/09/2017 6:55 pm  #6

Thanks fjhryn and I think they have excellent coaches but agree with you given how well offense was playing and a new kicker. Most strategic decisions can be argued both ways and a touchdown and 2 point conversion are not easy for VALPO and remember making a 4th and 3 not guaranteed either. Great to win!Jack

Board footera