Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2017 9:07 am  #1

Dear Intelligent and Good Looking Board Moderators

Just a thought...at the top Next to Shoo-Shoo Rah-Rah or right underneath it, think about posting 2-4 upcoming games at a time each week with the location, starting time, and opposing teams.  Not trying to give you more work but having all of that information in one place would be a nice touch.
Thanks!
FAM

10/16/2017 10:22 am  #2

Re: Dear Intelligent and Good Looking Board Moderators

FAM wrote:

Just a thought...at the top Next to Shoo-Shoo Rah-Rah or right underneath it, think about posting 2-4 upcoming games at a time each week with the location, starting time, and opposing teams.  Not trying to give you more work but having all of that information in one place would be a nice touch.
Thanks!
FAM

Since I'm old, ugly, and lazy, I'll give you the hard job of getting that info. PM me every Sunday with it, and I'll post it.

10/16/2017 11:29 am  #3

What did you exclude me, FAM? I'm a Moderator too.

10/16/2017 12:54 pm  #4

DUQ81- be careful what you ask for...not a problem.  I’ll email you through this site.

ElDuque - but it WAS you who I was referring to!!!

11/25/2017 11:39 am  #5

• Dear Intelligent and Good Looking FAM, could you please include the ladies games?

11/25/2017 11:46 am  #6

Hi VBC,
We have Union Jobs here...you will need to email DUQ81 for that.  I email him the games/format each Sunday and he lists them at the top of the board.  I do not have access to adding that information up top.

11/25/2017 8:29 pm  #7

FAM wrote:

Hi VBC,
We have Union Jobs here...you will need to email DUQ81 for that.  I email him the games/format each Sunday and he lists them at the top of the board.  I do not have access to adding that information up top.

Unfortunately, the board only allows the person who set it up to access the area where you can alter the board. Send me the info, and I'll post it. Look at the format of the games listed, and type it out that way.

Board footera