Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2017 10:22 am  #1

Women picked to finish 4th

Chassidy Omogrosso and Julijana Vojinovic were named Third-Team All-Conference. The junior guards are Duquesne’s leading returning scorers, averaging 13.7 and 10.9 points per game respectively.Conor Richardson was named to the All-Defensive team. The junior guard led the Dukes with 41 steals last season. In the quarterfinal round against George Washington at the Atlantic 10 Championship, Richardson pulled down a career-high 15 rebounds, which was the most of any player in the tournament.

http://www.goduquesne.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/102317aac.html

10/24/2017 12:39 am  #2

Re: Women picked to finish 4th

In the few minutes I watched Dukes and Donuts, Juca was absolutely stroking it. Shes going to be our #1 scorer and our biggest outside threat.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

10/24/2017 11:52 am  #3

Re: Women picked to finish 4th

We will finish higher than that.

We will do damage in the Tournament.

We will be even better next year. Think of the Yankees with Judge, Sanchez, Bird, Severino, etc. this year. Surprised a lot of folks and will be extremely dangerous in the future.

Board footera