Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2017 7:58 pm  #1

Coach Dambrot on ESPN Radio tonight @ 9:00

11/08/2017 9:25 pm  #2

Re: Coach Dambrot on ESPN Radio tonight @ 9:00

He was broadcasting from campus I think. If true, that is brilliant.

11/08/2017 10:25 pm  #3

not sure if ever heard it come on. i was listening to iheart on my phone at 9:00, and the espn channel didn't mention it. then i flipped over to 1320 to see if they had it and i never made it through commercial but it didn't sound like they were going to talk about anything important over there.

so i'm not sure what gives. did anyone listen in today?

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

11/08/2017 10:35 pm  #4

It was not on.

11/09/2017 5:46 am  #5

I thought I saw a tweet from the Red and Blue Crew that he was broadcasting live at 6, someplace on campus named after Fr. Hogan. Is that the Towers cafeteria? If so, that was brilliant on someone's part.

11/09/2017 9:29 am  #6

I just received the Duquesne BBall Insider like I’m sure many of you have received. What an excellent piece of information...Recruits, current players, coaches bios, etc. all in one place emailed to all fans. We have Never received anything like this. You can tell there are New media basketball folks running things this year. It’s like we are finally out of the rinky-dink operational and poor PR years. Kudos to whomever the new folks are who compiled thus and sent it out

Last edited by FAM (11/09/2017 9:29 am)

11/09/2017 12:30 pm  #7

ElDuque wrote:

I thought I saw a tweet from the Red and Blue Crew that he was broadcasting live at 6, someplace on campus named after Fr. Hogan. Is that the Towers cafeteria? If so, that was brilliant on someone's part.

Yes, Coach Dambrot did his show from the cafeteria in Towers at 6:00. I had class so I couldn't attend and have no idea how it went, but I planned on checking it out when I heard about the 9:00 re-broadcast, and never found it 

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

11/09/2017 12:48 pm  #8

So the same cafeteria that I once entered carrying two pitchers of beer is named for Fr. Hogan? Who decided that???

11/09/2017 1:52 pm  #9

The Man?

11/09/2017 2:06 pm  #10

yak-rbc wrote:

The Man?

yak-rbc, if the "rbc" in your handle stands for the Red and Blue Crew, we alums appreciate your support. I hope that you and the rest of the crew have some crazy fun this year at the games. Thanks!

11/09/2017 2:35 pm  #11

The leaders of RBC have been working their tail off to drum up support for this game. I have a strong feeling the endzone will be packed on Saturday

11/09/2017 4:21 pm  #12

I saw the 6:00 tweet.  It was not on ESPN 970 at 6.   I was in my car doing errands.  It wasn’t on at 7.  It wasn’t on at 8. 

Came home and saw the 9:00 start time.  Tuned in and it was not on at 9. 

The tweet put out by the athletic department was wrong.

11/10/2017 11:35 am  #13

Was on last night at 9

Board footera