Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2017 11:34 pm  #1

...and breaking news from the Schadenfreude Department......

Pitt lost to a pretty bad Montana team in front of about 3,100 people to go 0-2, after having lost to Navy this past weekend.

Heh heh

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

11/15/2017 12:21 am  #2

Re: ...and breaking news from the Schadenfreude Department......

I think I'll wait until we beat them before I start laughing. We have a game coming up vs another team that owns us. They regularly broke their foot off in Ferry's behind, and left some footprints on Ron's as well. I'd like to see Dambrot put a stop to it.

11/15/2017 8:18 am  #3

Hey, did you forget who you are talking to?    Nobody has been a bigger supporter of the "We need to start beating Pitt with regularity before we can open our mouths" school of thought on this near dead rivalry.

I am just pointing out that we need some good karma this season, and so far we have been seeing that in our first two games. Pitt hitting a tailspin as we are on the rise would be really delicious.

Now if they got stomped by Robert Morris this weekend that would take some serious wind out of my sails.

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

11/15/2017 12:02 pm  #4

RMU figures to be a difficult game for us. Isn't it always!! Pitt much more so. Probably will take some great individual efforts to win either. Not saying we can't win 'em both!!
GO DUKES!!

11/15/2017 12:58 pm  #5

While Pitt and RMU are nice local rivals I look forward to the day when we play in the upper levels of the conference. That said I am hopeful for wins with both of the other D-1 teams in town.

Pitt seems to have a coach like the one we had last year, and now he is at Happy Valley U., and the change is refreshing for us.

A diehard fan since 1961

Board footera