Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/20/2017 12:19 pm  #1

Timetable for the return of the injured guys?

Robert Morris or no, it's tough to win a game against a healthy team of any competitive level with only eight guys.  When are the two, who are out injured, Brown and Marko, expected to return? This will be a different team when that happens

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

11/20/2017 1:44 pm  #2

Re: Timetable for the return of the injured guys?

Add Eric James to this list now too. Anxiously await the diagnosis for him

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

11/20/2017 2:17 pm  #3

Add to he mix our football walk on, according to Coach he is tough and at 6-5 225 not one of the midgets, and maybe he can get up to speed this week for next Monday's game.

A diehard fan since 1961

11/20/2017 2:34 pm  #4

According to coach on the pregame, Brown could be available for the Pitt game.  Marco appears to be mid December.  

11/20/2017 3:29 pm  #5

thanks

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

11/20/2017 4:03 pm  #6

On post-game radio, they said that Brown was out of his boot. And as Phildog mentioned above, Dambrot is ready to use Kellon Taylor as soon as he can per the post-game press conference.

11/20/2017 5:20 pm  #7

PhoenixRising2 wrote:

On post-game radio, they said that Brown was out of his boot. And as Phildog mentioned above, Dambrot is ready to use Kellon Taylor as soon as he can per the post-game press conference.

Brown was definitely out of the boot. I noticed against VMI he was looking light on his feet in the boot and dribbling the ball a little during warm ups. Yesterday he was in sneakers.

11/21/2017 10:49 am  #8

I believe Sunday Chas Brown was hopping up and down the bench in excitement when big plays were happening. So I agree--his return is imminent

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

11/21/2017 10:55 am  #9

Glad Coach Dambrot  looking at giving Taylor pt although I don't know if he has much choice.I do think he is athletic and hopefully brings at least some toughness and defense. He also is not a point guard! Coach will figure it out as how best to utilize his talent

11/21/2017 12:10 pm  #10

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Glad Coach Dambrot looking at giving Taylor pt although I don't know if he has much choice.I do think he is athletic and hopefully brings at least some toughness and defense. He also is not a point guard! Coach will figure it out as how best to utilize his talent

Judge, I thought that you, as one of the injured guys, were going to give us a report on your recovery.  Hope it is going well.

11/21/2017 12:17 pm  #11

Hahaha THANKS for even thinking of me.  Going well. Walking alot without crutches and on vacation this week! Should be ready to go for City Game! Hahaha  thanks again Phoenix and El Duque for the sentiments

Board footera