Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2017 6:03 am  #1

Toledo

Went to their web site - they win (6-1) with Defense -  beat Dayton fairly easily early in the year - GOT UP 17-0 on St. Bonnie in Olean before winning 58-39.  Are defending  Mid-American Conference Champs.  Have a really balanced attack.

DEFINITELY the toughest team DU will have faced to date.

12/06/2017 4:46 pm  #2

Re: Toledo

http://www.rpiratings.com/womrate.php

Top 60 team in the country right now, according to Sagarin

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

12/06/2017 7:24 pm  #3

Nice win by the women. Toledo got a lot of easy buckets in the first period but the defense tightened up some the rest of the way.

12/06/2017 11:15 pm  #4

KUDOS to the Ladies -  How often do we see a football team go like 8-4 - AND they say - well with those two close losses - we COULD HAVE BEEN 10-2 - But they NEVER say "hey if we didn't pull those two games out we could have been 6-6"

Both the ladies losses COULD have been wins with a little difference down the stretch NONE of the wins could have really gone the other way -- So they are really THIS CLOSE to 10-0 - 8-2 is pretty much the WORST they could be AND they have a DECENT TEAM SITTING OUT NOW - (Nina, Halle, Amanda, Angelina - and Sole')

They played REALLY WELL TONIGHT (AS DID THE GUYS!!) - 

12/07/2017 5:36 pm  #5

I thought it was an excellent game.   It reminded me of the St John’s game in the NCAA year.   Highly regarded NCAA team and we didn’t really know how good they were till they passed that test.   

Hopefully they can win the other two MAC games before the UConn neutral site game and then shock the world.

Board footera