Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2018 5:40 pm  #1

Trash talk on the A10 Forum about Coach

There is some trash talk on the A10 Forum about Coach Dambrot and all the players he's bringing in and the few that left (particularly from the Bonnies).

These kids make their own decision based upon the confidence they have in their abilities to get time on the floor.  They have no clue why Tydus and Taryn left.

I've heard NOTHING but praise and respect towards Coach from his current and former players and those who really know what they are talking about. These Olean preachers need to look towards their own program and keep their condemnation and self righteous attitudes in their backwoods.

Last edited by coffee (5/17/2018 5:45 pm)

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

5/17/2018 5:52 pm  #2

Re: Trash talk on the A10 Forum about Coach

Smith left cause he was going to a national program and ddidnt have to sit out.  TV left cause i think he missed his family. 
Its not like its never happened before, and will plenty of times across the country.

They are scared.

5/17/2018 8:04 pm  #3

That's why I don't slum. A10 board filled with morons.

5/18/2018 10:38 am  #4

not the first time i've seen it over there, but idk, grow some tougher skin. not too many people who support other teams are going to fall over praising Duquesne. They know nothing.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

5/18/2018 12:34 pm  #5

yak-rbc wrote:

not the first time i've seen it over there, but idk, grow some tougher skin. not too many people who support other teams are going to fall over praising Duquesne. They know nothing.

yeah, fans of other teams aren't going to respect us until our name is called one Sunday evening in mid March. We haven't had a powerhouse team since 1972, so I can understand their viewpoint.

5/18/2018 6:27 pm  #6

If coach can figure out a way to add a grad transfer to this roster I'm not sure they'll be able to handle it over there.

5/18/2018 9:38 pm  #7

WashPaRick wrote:

If coach can figure out a way to add a grad transfer to this roster I'm not sure they'll be able to handle it over there.

I really don't want a grad transfer. We have the players we need going forward, let's get them the playing time that will allow them to gel. The rotation should be largely unchanged over the next two years, which should allow some cohesion, and allow us to be a powerhouse in 2019-20. We're also eligible for an overseas trip the summer before that season, which has always led to good results (even Ferry was able to have a .500 season after the Ireland trip). No grad they bring in is likely to be good enough to to make his presence worthwhile.

5/19/2018 2:00 pm  #8

I agree.   Its time to rock out with this roster.   As Tom Brady would say, lets gooooooooo!!!!

Board footera