Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2018 7:12 am  #1

LeBron

Pittsburgh Tribune-Review carries a Dambrot/LeBron article today. I'm not a regular here. The rules say I can't provide a link without 10 posts. Like I said, I'm not a regular, but I do read what you Duquesne lunatics have to say. LOL. This program will be in the national rankings sooner than people realize. It's about time. Hope the people involved in the past (minus coach Everhart) understand that the only way that happens is to give the support needed. It's been too long for Western Pa. basketball fans in general. There's more to it than the Panthers here, you know! This sounds like a page out of Stew's book!

6/05/2018 8:07 am  #3

Re: LeBron

Not sure who gets the emails, but DU sent out a big email yesterday with all the recruits bios, and info on the transfers and returning players.  Also contained info on Dambrot's summer camp.  It was well put together.  
Included a link for season tickets, and you have until June 30th to get them at a reduced cost.

It was a quality piece of info sent out.  Maybe the worm has turned!

6/05/2018 8:34 am  #4

6/05/2018 11:15 am  #5

townsonkid wrote:

Not sure who gets the emails, but DU sent out a big email yesterday with all the recruits bios, and info on the transfers and returning players.  Also contained info on Dambrot's summer camp.  It was well put together.  
Included a link for season tickets, and you have until June 30th to get them at a reduced cost.

It was a quality piece of info sent out.  Maybe the worm has turned!

Got the email as well, very nice format and good synopsis of what we have coming in.

6/05/2018 9:21 pm  #6

Thanks for the heads-up about the LeBron article, guys. Really enjoyed that

6/06/2018 8:03 am  #7

I like how coach got his point across about how he doesn't think the rule about influential people directly contacting recruits is universally followed!  A good and very positive article.  The future looks bright!

Board footera