Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2018 9:48 pm  #1

9/01/2018 7:38 am  #2

Re: Dukes vs D-2 Lock Haven

Some lineup changes for this week. Notably, CB Jonathant Istache replaced in the starting lineup, even though he is a preseason all-conference player.

I was hoping for Bumbraugh to get the reigns at QB. I'd like to see what the kid can do,

9/01/2018 8:17 am  #3

Pittsburgh Sports Now is covering the home opener. This site has been pumping out a lot of content on the Dukes’ programs.

https://twitter.com/pghsportsnow/status/1035870761620262912?s=21

9/01/2018 11:48 pm  #4

Nice bounce back by the Dukes. Definitely a step down in class of opponent, but took care of business handily.

9/04/2018 7:23 pm  #5

I think you nailed it Phoenix and hopefully get W this week against Valparaiso.  I think it is a good game to get a feel for this team which admittedly I still don't have  Thanks for the post

9/05/2018 2:22 pm  #6

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

I think you nailed it Phoenix and hopefully get W this week against Valparaiso.  I think it is a good game to get a feel for this team which admittedly I still don't have  Thanks for the post

I feel the same.  We are obviously not as bad as we were at UMass or as good at home last week against a D 2 opponent.  Just too many mistakes against UMass and not enough challenge agains Locke Haven.

I don't think this team will be happy with being runner up this year.

Just how good or bad remains to be seen...  I guess I'll have to stay tuned.

Last edited by coffee (9/05/2018 2:24 pm)

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

Board footera