Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

UPCOMING GAMES:
NCAA Round 1 vs. BYU in Nebraska
12:40 Tip Off

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2018 5:00 pm  #1

11/08/2018 7:52 pm  #2

Re: Sarah Spencer Q&A

Nice article by Sarah; very informative.  Very interesting insight into Sincere Carry's game and the importance of Marcus Weathers.  It's going to be fun to watch this team develop.

11/09/2018 5:00 am  #3

Sarah's come a long way and time to recognize it.  Keep it up!

11/09/2018 8:39 am  #4

What is really surprising to me is how little is being said about Frankie Hughes role on this team.  I really thought he would play a big role on this team and possibly even start from some of the preseason talk.  A guy who started on an SEC team as a freshman and a coveted HS player.  ????

11/09/2018 9:28 am  #5

You would think he is playing the 3 and coach said the back ups at the 3 and 4 are not there yet .

11/09/2018 9:56 am  #6

She has greatly improved as a reporter. I remember sending her the link to the thread about her reporting when the coaching search was ongoing. Much better off appealing to your reading audience rather than trashing the product.

I too am surprised about the lack of coverage on Frankie Hughes as well. For what it’s worth however, much of Dambrots recent interview we heard was him answering questions about the freshman. Her Q&A seemed to highlight a lot of what was said in that interview.

My guess is he’s backing up Lewis 2 to start the year.

Board footera