Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2019 10:22 am  #1

Senior Day Poster

https://mobile.twitter.com/DuqWBB/status/1100145035721482245

Eni Kuttor is included. I wonder if that means she is going to graduate and go pro.

2/27/2019 11:23 am  #2

Re: Senior Day Poster

Considering how little she has played, I'm thinking more along the lines of retiring from basketball

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

2/27/2019 12:07 pm  #3

Remembering that Eni is European, and was a member of her national team, I imagine she will get a pro contract. If she is leaving, all of the best to her!

2/27/2019 6:54 pm  #4

At last Saturday's chalk talk, Dan said that Kuttor is graduating & "ready to go home."  She will be playing in the pros once she gets there.

Sorry, I'd be happy to post these tidbits as I learn them, but Dan said to keep this off social media.  But now that Kuttor is on the poster, obviously it must be OK to reveal.

2/27/2019 8:57 pm  #5

A shame she wasn't healthy for her Senior Year -  When healthy she did provide solid rebounding - ALL teams can use a player like that!!

2/27/2019 10:36 pm  #6

That’s a shame.   Her illness no doubt had a major role in her production this season.   She played well last year. 

DU wins at GW.   URI upsets Davidson at home.   DU wins on Saturday and Davidson loses at VCU on Saturday, DU is third seed for tournament.

2/28/2019 8:59 am  #7

Wonder if Dan can go and recruit another player now if she is leaving.

Board footera