Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2019 9:53 pm  #1

SPRING PRACTICE And DUQUESNE PRO DAY

Spring practice begins Monday night March 11th at 8pm under the lights at Rooney! I always enjoy the first night of spring practice and it will conclude with the Spring game and NEC championship rings banquet.  I also have been told that Duquesne Pro Day is March 20th beginning 6AM inside at Palumbo and field work to begin around 8am  It's really cool to see 20 to 30 NFL scouts at Duquesne to work out the Seniors invited in Combine like fashion with some of the other local prospects.  Typically Duquesne is scheduled for the same day as Pitt to maximize  NFL scouts participation! Hope to see some of you at practice or pro day! Jack

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (3/05/2019 9:55 pm)

3/09/2019 9:22 am  #2

Re: SPRING PRACTICE And DUQUESNE PRO DAY

Thanks for the info.

With the playoffs, it feels like the last season just ended and now a new one starting on Monday. 

Any idea of the seniors that will command the most attention aside from Crawford?

By the way, when do they project the improvements to Rooney to start?  Any chance at adding a few rows to the top of the home stands?

I walked it off and they could add 9 rows on top.  It would be great if we could lose the brand of being the smallest home field in the entire Division 1 NCAA Football stadiums-  not a noteworthy claim.

Last edited by coffee (3/09/2019 9:29 am)

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

Board footera