Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2019 12:04 pm  #1

International Trip

We are eligible for an international trip this summer, correct? Has anyone heard any talk of where they might go?

3/15/2019 1:45 pm  #2

Re: International Trip

I think someone posted a week or 2 ago that coach usually took Akron to Canada. 

3/15/2019 3:05 pm  #3

I actually saw this same thread on the Pitt board. I'll ask the same question someone asked about them. Would we be better served waiting until 2020, when we expect to have a real powerhouse of a team?

3/15/2019 3:24 pm  #4

duq81 wrote:

I actually saw this same thread on the Pitt board. I'll ask the same question someone asked about them. Would we be better served waiting until 2020, when we expect to have a real powerhouse of a team?

Depends. Would Ellis be eligible to play this summer?

Last edited by Dukes2012 (3/15/2019 3:47 pm)

3/15/2019 6:32 pm  #5

Dukes2012 wrote:

duq81 wrote:

Depends. Would Ellis be eligible to play this summer?

Ray Goss had as his halftime guest the academic coordinator for the MBB and WBB teams, and asked her this same question.  She said that Ellis is on track to be eligible this summer to join the team.

Last edited by CLK (3/15/2019 8:50 pm)

3/17/2019 10:14 am  #6

WashPaRick wrote:

I think someone posted a week or 2 ago that coach usually took Akron to Canada. 

Dambrot took Akron to Montreal in August 2011 and Bahamas in August 2016.

3/17/2019 9:41 pm  #7

Go play the tallest international teams they can.  Try to learn how to rebound.

Board footera