Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2019 8:28 am  #1

KD Radio Interview

I was glad Iron Duke 81' gave the summary of KD's interview yesterday on the FAN as I missed it.  Anyway, very insightful hearing what Coach said about recruiting and next year.  He acknowledged the likelihood of 2 or 3 guys transferring and from what the Professor told me he doesn't really know who yet until players make up their minds,  such is the state of college bball today.  Coach doesn't think/hope it is any of the top tier guys and more likely than not guys on the lower tier - I think we know a couple of them.  He also said recruiting never stops, which is a known fact - see KD at Evan's game in Virginia.  Finally, Coach's comment about the benefit of having a 5th year senior leads me to believe that we are after the grad transfer SF from Akron who can shoot the 3 and had good stats his last two years.  Bottom line is that it will be an interesting next couple of weeks as I have no doubt we will see some roster movement and additional recruits in the Spring signing period starting on tax day.  Go Dukes!

Board footera