Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2024 12:16 am  #1

Omaha

We are here.  We tore it up as fans.  We greeted the Dukes off the bus at the hotel.  We are here Saturday. Come. And by the way, come down to the bar and announce yourself. I am the guy with grey hair with my buddy Norm Nixon.

3/22/2024 8:25 am  #2

Re: Omaha

Mike all of the fans out there are great. Keep it going. The sleeping giant has finally awaken. The entire City of Pittsburgh has embraced this team. Watch parties, canceled classes, radio, and pres interviews.  Man this is truly a great tim to be a Duquesne fan.

Go Dukes 🏀 🔥💪🏆

3/22/2024 8:37 am  #3

3/23/2024 7:58 am  #4

CLK wrote:

Mike all of the fans out there are great. Keep it going. The sleeping giant has finally awaken. The entire City of Pittsburgh has embraced this team. Watch parties, canceled classes, radio, and pres interviews.  Man this is truly a great time to be a Duquesne fan.

Go Dukes 🏀 🔥💪🏆

This is really great.

https://twitter.com/mid_madness/status/1771406765151662478?s=19

3/23/2024 6:12 pm  #5

Mike Ignelsi wrote:

We are here. We tore it up as fans. We greeted the Dukes off the bus at the hotel. We are here Saturday. Come. And by the way, come down to the bar and announce yourself. I am the guy with grey hair with my buddy Norm Nixon.

I agree MIke, It was a great scene, and the DUKES fans were loud and never let up the entire game!  

Board footera