Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2024 8:22 am  #1

USC mens basketball coach Andy Enfield close to signing deal with SMU

First things first. Harper hires Dru Joyce next week as Coach Dambrots replacement. SMU has more money thanks to Texas oil than USC. If Enfield leaves what happens with Bronny James? I have read the Lebron dream before retirement is to play with his sons. However, Portal transfers must decide before May 1. NBA draft Middle of June. Would an NBA franchise draft Bronny James? I don’t think he is ready for the NBA at this stage. Especially, after his health scare which limited his development. The million dollar question is of course Bronny to Duquesne to play for uncle Dru. He would be a star in the A10. Especially, if the core players remain with some 5 star add ons via the portal. Lebron & Bronny X or twitter followers endless which means Duquesne University would receive over a billion dollars in free PR. My question is can a player choose to portal & also enter the NBA draft?

3/28/2024 8:30 am  #2

Re: USC mens basketball coach Andy Enfield close to signing deal with SMU

Yes, you can enter the portal & test the draft waters at the same time. There are already a couple of players doing so.

No way Bronny gets drafted this year.

Board footera