Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2014 7:13 pm  #1

Bernie M visit?

This visit with GA, and CD was it a routine visit, or here is a question, can the commissioner remove a school from the conference? Not saying I want this, just wondering why GA "looked like he was ready to throw up". Any experts on the power of the commissioner?

12/18/2014 7:27 pm  #2

Re: Bernie M visit?

im no expert on any of that stuff....
when i saw him walking thru that door, he looked flabbergasted. i dont know what that means in the grand scheme of things.
at the same time, im pretty sure every duquesne fan looked like they wanted to throw up leaving that game!

12/18/2014 8:42 pm  #3

Not that I know anything, but doesn't the commissioner work for the member universities? Despite our futility in basketball, Duquesne has been conference champ recently in volleyball & cross-country, and our women's team has been competitive. We're not being kicked out.

12/18/2014 9:14 pm  #4

Maybe she threatened to put us on double-secret probation

12/18/2014 10:00 pm  #5

I don't know why he was so upset....this is his work.  Be proud of it Greg

12/19/2014 6:42 am  #6

Somebody has to be at the bottom, why not us?  Someone has to worry about being asked to leave the conference for not competing, why not us?

12/19/2014 9:49 pm  #7

Ok if nobody knows the answer then WE don't know. I was asking a question and that was it, not looking to debate other sports, standings etc... 

12/20/2014 11:36 am  #8

Scotch, none of us are in the know here. Amodio's boys post elsewhere, although they apparently won't let you join in their discussion. We won't hear from anyone close to Amodio again until the next win.

That's really the best answer I can give. Peace, and Merry Christmas.

12/20/2014 4:01 pm  #9

Thanks ED wasn't hating on anyone just did't want the subject to get lost as alot of times happens. Yea I guess YUKU thought I was KUKU. Merry Christmas, and happy Hanaka to all.

Board footera