Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2015 7:17 pm  #26

Re: Penn State

VBC wrote:

I hope Pitt loses every game.
In every sport.
Forever and always.
Eat $#!+ Pitt!

And I hope the Cathedral of Unlearning slowly sinks into the flames of Hades conveniently located right beneath the #$% campus!

WE ARE CREEPING UP TO THE SECOND FLOOR....

5/21/2015 8:53 pm  #27

KenOTR73 wrote:

VBC wrote:

In every sport.
Forever and always.
Eat $#!+ Pitt!

And I hope the Cathedral of Unlearning slowly sinks into the flames of Hades conveniently located right beneath the #$% campus!

Sorry, I can't feel that way. I'm living life happily minus polio, thanks to Pitt. I wish them many losses when they play Duquesne, other than that, I have no problem with them, Bobby Mo, the Hoopies, or even the Nits (aside from what happened with Sandusky). It's only sports, and I keep it in it's proper place. I also remember that when the then elite Duquesne program's home court was sold, and demolished, it was Pitt that stepped up and allowed the Dukes to use their new facility for their home games.

5/22/2015 6:18 am  #28

duq81 wrote:

KenOTR73 wrote:

VBC wrote:

In every sport.
Forever and always.
Eat $#!+ Pitt!

It's only sports, and I keep it in it's proper place.

That's right.  It's nothing more than frivolity to distract from the more pressing issues of life.  Aside from those who went to Duquesne, I've more friends and relatives with degrees from Pitt than any other college.  My dentist, who is a very close friend, is a former Panther football player.  Just because of that I'll be rooting against them in all sports forever.  I certainly have respect for the academic standards in Oakland, but when it comes to the distraction of sports I say, EAT $#!+ PITT! 

5/22/2015 10:39 am  #29

I miss the days when the programs were equal, and maybe we were a little better. First things first, let's beat teams we should beat and go from there.

5/22/2015 11:44 am  #30

ElDuque wrote:

I miss the days when the programs were equal, and maybe we were a little better. First things first, let's beat teams we should beat and go from there.

Perfectly put! When wins vs schools like RMU become routine, we'll be in a position where we can give Pitt, and other good programs some problems.

Board footera