Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2016 9:47 pm  #1

Soccer updates: women out, men's magic finally ends

After beating LaSalle with only 4 seconds left in 2OT to eliminate them from A10 title contention, the women's soccer team on the bluff lost in painful irony in the first round of the a10 tournament. It was 2-1 with only 8 seconds left in 2OT before the game would have gone to penalty kicks.

Eventually Dayton ran over the previously undefeated St. Joe's 7-0 in the championship game.

On Saturday, the men's team lost for the first time in OT all season and the only time at home all season 2-1 to Rhode Island. In all honesty, it was one of the most boring games all season on the Bluff. A 50' PK was the lone goal for Duquesne. Rhode Island's 104' strike ended the game.

The Duquesne's men team will play LaSalle in the 2-7 matchup in Davidson on Thursday at 5:00. LaSalle took the Dukes to the woodshed in New York earlier this season 5-0.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

Board footera