Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2016 6:51 pm  #1

Dukes men's soccer team in A-10 Tournament

Unfortunately the Dukes lost, 4-0, to Fordham in a quarter-final match in the  A-10 Tournament.  The Dukes played a very good first half, but things soured in the 2nd half.  

Last edited by godukes1970 (11/10/2016 6:58 pm)

11/11/2016 12:20 am  #2

Re: Dukes men's soccer team in A-10 Tournament

Couldn't watch the match today. But jesus, getting smacked 5-0 and 4-0 to the same team?? Those were the only two games all year that were decided by more than 1 goal.

This season gives me hope, but like most teams in the world, our missing piece is a striker.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

11/11/2016 8:30 am  #3

Re: Dukes men's soccer team in A-10 Tournament

yak-rbc wrote:

Couldn't watch the match today. But jesus, getting smacked 5-0 and 4-0 to the same team?? Those were the only two games all year that were decided by more than 1 goal.

This season gives me hope, but like most teams in the world, our missing piece is a striker.

Agreed. It looks like they recruited a few strikers for next year. We need one desperately. Good young team though

Board footera