Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2017 11:47 am  #26

Re: The City Game...

DuqBeach wrote:

Its great that we won the "City Game".  The game benefits Duquesne much more than it benefits Pitt for recruiting purposes.  Its fun because the proximity of the schools and the competitiveness of the game.  

Chassidy is playing at the right school.  She fits in very well with the Duquesne system.  

Let's put things in perspective.  We are the A10 and Pitt is the ACC.  The ACC is one of the top conferences in the country.  While we have done well in the A10, our conference is not as strong as the ACC.

I was glad to see the President at the game and very supportive of our program.  

Go Dukes!  Good luck this Sunday.  I'll be there rooting for you! Beat the GW.

I don't get the point.  Chassidy is better than anything she has.  So Chassidy would have made Pitt better like she does at DU.

And on the ACC.  She doesn't need to be at the top of the ACC to be a success.  She just needs to fall in the middle of the pack and beat one good team like she did in Keisel's senior year to get a tourney bid. 

She hasn't shown she had the ability to recruit to be a mid level ACC team.  Her top assistant is her sister.   Same name.  Same recuiting ties.  Doubling down on the name doesn't appear to be working.  But it is keeping the family employed.

1/01/2017 5:52 pm  #27

Re: The City Game...

Yeah, why diss the A10?

Board footera