Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2017 8:40 am  #1

Sun, Feb 5 - Geo Mason

Just a friendly reminder that the game is tomorrow at 3:00, not today at 3:00 like the Post-Gazette has been erroneously listing it all week.  The game was originally scheduled for today, but it was changed before the season started at Mason's request.  Funny nobody at the Athletic Dept. picked up on this & informed the paper, so I figured I'd at least put it here.

2/04/2017 6:01 pm  #2

Re: Sun, Feb 5 - Geo Mason

This game will be on The Point locally, for those of you not attending the game.

but you should attend the game. this is the best college basketball team in town

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

2/04/2017 6:50 pm  #3

I can't make it tomorrow, but I've given my tickets away and bought some extras so 20 kids and parents from my local grade school girls basketball program will be there in my place.  Hopefully we'll get some lifetime fans out of the group.

2/04/2017 7:06 pm  #4

Well I just posted something like this on the Men's Side "Under the No One Cares" - Nice to see that SOME of the fans are aware of it --  and hey if the game runs a little long and we have to miss the start of the "super bore" What the heck (Even IF the Target Audiences might be significantly different)   GO GET EM LADIES!!!

Officer Dribble/VBC - We need more like ya'  (A LOT MORE LIKE YA) 

2/04/2017 7:55 pm  #5

Thanks, Al - I'm a women's season ticket holder since the '98-99 season.  Best deal in Pittsburgh!  I'd like to see more fans at the games, too, but there's no accounting for taste.  People would rather spend a week's pay to sit in the nosebleed seats at Heinz Field or the Paint Can.

2/05/2017 6:36 pm  #6

Big win for the team today. Becoming much more aggressive on offense. You get the feeling that this team is poised to make a run in the A10 tourney. Go Dukes!

2/06/2017 7:27 pm  #7

Great game yesterday.   That game to SJU was a killer.  Especially after SJU beat St Louis. 

What I like is that the team is coming together down the stretch.

Board footera