Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2017 9:09 pm  #76

Re: Keith Dambrot

Will he recruit LeBron's kid in a couple years, I hope so.  :-)

3/27/2017 9:09 pm  #77

CLK wrote:

I would not give him one minute past 9:00 tonight.  

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/846525851642580992 This was posted by Jon Rothstein at 8:54....

Do you have magical negotiating powers, CLK? What can you do next?

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

3/27/2017 9:10 pm  #78

Good Lord this is amazing

TDM  🚶🏽 🏀 💫 I would like to thank Akron for all their support and an amazing season, but I will be transferring to Duquesne with @CoachDambrot

Dylan Swingle‏ 
Blessed to receive an offer from Duquesne University 

Last edited by CLK (3/27/2017 9:11 pm)

3/27/2017 9:12 pm  #79

Plus many of us freaked out since Corey Evans said he was "Akron HC" Keith Dambrot when he was down the road at First Love for David Collins. Not messing around!!

3/27/2017 9:12 pm  #80

3/27/2017 9:13 pm  #81

Solid.

Maybe basketball can be fun again.

3/27/2017 9:17 pm  #82

Lets hope he  signs the contract(sorry Umass), then gets to the podium and recruits everyone.  Needs said.

3/27/2017 9:21 pm  #83

CLK wrote:

Good Lord this is amazing

TDM  🚶🏽 🏀 💫 I would like to thank Akron for all their support and an amazing season, but I will be transferring to Duquesne with @CoachDambrot

Dylan Swingle‏ 
Blessed to receive an offer from Duquesne University 

Maybe we'll lose half our 22 loss team and pick up half of their 27 win team.

I'll take it.

I mentioned earlier that two days ago their highest rated player on the roster announced he was transferring. 6' 2" point guard, wonder where he's going???

Last edited by Duques102 (3/27/2017 9:23 pm)

3/27/2017 9:23 pm  #84

@PGHbballreport      Duquesne has offered 2017 David Collins ( @Firstlove_hoops ) @VerbalCommits

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/david-collins-pa

Last edited by Brian (3/27/2017 9:24 pm)

3/27/2017 9:24 pm  #85

that kid Swingle is huge, 6'10'' and wide body.  Had wvu offer, pitt was interested to name a few.  Zoinks Scoob, is this what it can be like???

3/27/2017 9:24 pm  #86

Harper hit it out of the park. Best day I can remember as a Duquesne fan. Love that dambrot has hit the ground running.

3/27/2017 9:39 pm  #87

Dambrot, other than offering kids, needs to get on the phone with 6 guys, the 3 that might leave and the 3 recruits.  I assume if those 3 current Dukes havent signed anywhere, they can still stay here.  Same with the 3 recruits.  His track record in the MAC isnt to be shrugged away.  The next few days will be wild!!!!

3/27/2017 9:45 pm  #88

townsonkid wrote:

Dambrot, other than offering kids, needs to get on the phone with 6 guys, the 3 that might leave and the 3 recruits.  I assume if those 3 current Dukes havent signed anywhere, they can still stay here.  Same with the 3 recruits.  His track record in the MAC isnt to be shrugged away.  The next few days will be wild!!!!

This is correct. None of them left. They all only asked to be allowed to look. They can all come back.

...what if they even find Darius Banks and get him back in the fold too?

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

3/27/2017 9:48 pm  #89

The big splash wkuld be announcing the Palumbo re-do at Dambrot's presser.

3/27/2017 9:58 pm  #90

yak-rbc wrote:

townsonkid wrote:

This is correct. None of them left. They all only asked to be allowed to look. They can all come back.

they can be good real quick?  I mean, he has to be calling them, right?  I also like the pittsburgh kid he offered, 6-3 SG, local talent helps put butts in seats.

3/27/2017 10:00 pm  #91

Still nothing on our university official web page! God, Harper needs to clean house!

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

3/27/2017 10:00 pm  #92

This is the best DU MBB news probably since I've been alive.

Wonderful.

3/27/2017 10:01 pm  #93

"You have to be realistic about these things."  - Logen Ninefingers

3/27/2017 10:03 pm  #94

Tejas_Duke wrote:

Still nothing on our university official web page! God, Harper needs to clean house!

i highly doubt they would announce it this late at night. everyone go to bed like on christmas eve and get ready to wake up early to presents

3/27/2017 10:15 pm  #95

Yippie!  I feel like I'm 10 and its XMas eve!  Can't wait until the morning.  Night boys!

3/27/2017 10:18 pm  #96

yak-rbc wrote:

townsonkid wrote:

duq81, wherever you are, you had the post of the night related to this on the A10 basketball forum.

"Riiiiiiing! "Hello" "Hey, is this Mike Lewis?" "Yes", "This is LeBron James""

3/27/2017 10:20 pm  #97

Any chance the presser would be tmrw night?  I'd lover to make it down to Palumbo for it like I did Ferrys in 2012

3/27/2017 10:25 pm  #98

Duques102 wrote:

yak-rbc wrote:

townsonkid wrote:

duq81, wherever you are, you had the post of the night related to this on the A10 basketball forum.

we need some kind of mojo working for us now, right?!?!?!?!

3/27/2017 10:38 pm  #99

townsonkid wrote:

Duques102 wrote:

yak-rbc wrote:

we need some kind of mojo working for us now, right?!?!?!?!

Mike Lewis has retweeted multiple fans tweets of encouragement about staying tonight. Retweeted one fans tweet about doing something great at Duquesne, this is huge. Isiaha mikes twitter page still says "6' 8" SF for Duquesne University, John Walker 3 retweeted about the Dambrot hire, and Jamari wheelers twitter page still says duquesne university commit.

Let's see where this goes.

3/27/2017 10:45 pm  #100

Board footera