Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2017 11:47 am  #2

Re: Dukes offer 2019 4 star PG Jeremiah Francis

Splendid.  I like what Keith is doing.

6/28/2017 2:15 pm  #3

Sooner or later we will sign one of these 4* recruits. We won't sign any of the ones that we don't pursue!
Credit to KD and staff.

6/28/2017 2:35 pm  #4

Great point Mr. President! Coach stated when he came that the goal was to return DU to relevance and prestige (paraphrased). In Dambrot I believe. Go Dukes!

6/28/2017 2:41 pm  #5

president wrote:

Sooner or later we will sign one of these 4* recruits. We won't sign any of the ones that we don't pursue!
Credit to KD and staff.

Like I said the other day, if coach does what we all think he will do and start winning 20+ games a season, I think you will see guys ranked in the top 75-150 range really start to consider Duquesne as an option. Good school, good location, good league, and the lebron connection. Many have talked about what a diamond in the rough Duquesne has been for so long. There's no reason we cannot be a Xavier-type program. It just takes commitment from the university and the right coach.

6/29/2017 8:38 am  #6

D2012,

I remember Xavier fans back in the day hoping to be a program like Duquesne.

It is encouraging to watch the foundation being laid to bring in top talent. John Carroll had it for year or to and we had sell outs at Palumbo with screaming fans, alumnus in suits sitting on those bleacher seats cheering on the Dukes. I would love it to see those days return.....

A diehard fan since 1961

Board footera