Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2017 9:47 pm  #1

Christian Kuntz signs with New England Patriots

I am so excited and pleased to post as  my first post....the best football player I have  ever seen at Duquesne and  even better kid has been signed by Coach Belichek .I am predicting that once he gets on the field they will see first hand what I already know...ballplayer! Good luck Christian Kuntz and all Duquesne football proud of you Judge Jack McVay Jr

8/29/2017 5:03 am  #2

Re: Christian Kuntz signs with New England Patriots

Welcome Judge Jack! We're pleased to have someone of your stature (and as a former great Iron Duke, too) on the board! There are now two former Dukes linemen on NFL rosters. Here's wishing the Turk never visits and they have long and healthy NFL careers!

8/29/2017 6:40 am  #3

Re: Christian Kuntz signs with New England Patriots

Haha El Duque I wohld have posted sooner if perhaps I had paid attention in FORTRAN...remember that? Anyway,always enjoy your insights and information on anything Duquesne sports.And yes hopefully Christian and Larsen Graham who played 3 series for the Falcons against the Steelers avoid the dreaded Turk! Finally , my stature remains the same it's is my waistline that is the problem! Hahaha hope you are well and Thanks for the kind words  Jack

Board footera