Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2017 7:18 pm  #1

Next up: Valpo

9/08/2017 8:35 am  #2

Re: Next up: Valpo

Since there is no betting line on the game, I looked at the current Sagarin ratings. According to his Predictor model, the Dukes would be 28 point favorites on the road vs Valpo. Right now, I would just take the win, even up the record and have the boys start feeling good about themselves.

9/08/2017 4:41 pm  #3

I agree guys and tough out of conference schedule with this team  being probably weakest especially  compared to SDSU Dayton and  of course Liberty.

9/09/2017 1:17 pm  #4

Good start on defense and offense.  Game on 1320 am WJAS. Sounds like Stewart threw a couple good balls...I think he will do fine this season as long as he makes good decisions

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (9/09/2017 1:19 pm)

9/09/2017 4:55 pm  #5

Thanks fjhryn and I think they have excellent coaches but agree with you given how well offense was playing and a new kicker. Most strategic decisions can be argued both ways and a touchdown and 2 point conversion are not easy for VALPO and remember making a 4th and 3 not guaranteed either. Great to win!Jack

Board footera