Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2017 10:04 am  #1

Go Fund Me page for Zach Weiss

https://www.gofundme.com/zacs-duquesne-basketball-coverage

Our friend (and one of only two sources of coverage) was unable to secure a corporate sponsor so he has established a Go Fund Me site. The goal ($5K) is pretty modest. I plan to help kick in and I hope everyone can either help or pass the word along.

10/04/2017 2:21 pm  #2

Re: Go Fund Me page for Zach Weiss

Thanks for the update El Duq ue and I will kick in. Hopefully he can do some football too and again thanks for the update

10/04/2017 2:59 pm  #3

Thank you both for your support. I will do a Duquesne football game or two. I am unsure if I will be there on Saturday or not yet but it may be in the cards.

To everyone, please support this campaign by either donating and/or passing the link over to friends and businesses. It would mean a lot to me. I do read this board regularly and hear what you all have to say. I definitely factor in your voices on here and shape it with my articles. Your support would shape my coverage and make it my biggest year to date. Thanks so much in advance and please DM me or contact me on the GoFundMe page if you have any questions.

10/04/2017 5:45 pm  #4

I’m in. Thanks, Zac.

10/04/2017 6:35 pm  #5

Zach please come over to meet me of you are at game?Thanks for the efforts and again want to meet you  !

10/04/2017 9:37 pm  #6

PhoenixRising2 wrote:

I’m in. Thanks, Zac.

Thank you for your support. It is sincerely appreciated!

10/04/2017 9:39 pm  #7

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Zach please come over to meet me of you are at game?Thanks for the efforts and again want to meet you  !

If I go on Saturday absolutely. If you follow me on Twitter please shoot me a direct message or if for some reason I am not following you I will and we can figure something out.

10/05/2017 6:18 am  #8

Thanks and I am not on Twitter as we are advised against it as judges! Also it took me hours to figure out how to register for this fan forum!Hahaha anyway I will be at game in an old Iron Dukes throwback jersey with my name on it and also will be at alumni tent before and after game. Thanks again

10/05/2017 9:53 pm  #9

Thanks and I am not on Twitter as we are advised against it as judges! Also it took me hours to figure out how to register for this fan forum!Hahaha anyway I will be at game in an old Iron Dukes throwback jersey with my name on it and also will be at alumni tent before and after game. Thanks again

I will be at the football game on Saturday.

10/06/2017 6:57 pm  #10

Thanks for the update and I will kick in so let's try to meet tomorrow. Go Dukes

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (10/06/2017 6:58 pm)

10/06/2017 7:00 pm  #11

Thanks for the update and I will kick in so let's try to meet tomorrow. Go Dukes

Thank you Jack, your support would be much appreciated and I certainly am looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!

10/06/2017 10:52 pm  #12

Hey Judge I was looking at my son"s copy of the Lawyers Journal and saw where you were inducted into the Duquesne Sports Hall of Fame for football in 2014. Belated congrats for that. I'd mention all the rest of your achievements that were listed but I'd probably end up with a case of writers cramp.

10/09/2017 4:32 pm  #13

Thanks for the kind words and I appreciate them.I appreciate you doing this fan forum and looking forward to meeting you at an upcoming game

10/15/2017 11:32 am  #14

zacharymweiss wrote:

Thank you both for your support. I will do a Duquesne football game or two. I am unsure if I will be there on Saturday or not yet but it may be in the cards.

To everyone, please support this campaign by either donating and/or passing the link over to friends and businesses. It would mean a lot to me. I do read this board regularly and hear what you all have to say. I definitely factor in your voices on here and shape it with my articles. Your support would shape my coverage and make it my biggest year to date. Thanks so much in advance and please DM me or contact me on the GoFundMe page if you have any questions.

10/15/2017 11:39 am  #15

Zac  Thanks so much for the outstanding coverage of the Wagner HOMECOMING victory. I found it thorough, insightful and comprehensive and of course, thanks to the shoutout for our 1977 team!  I will see you at St Francis and I will have a donation as I greatly appreciate your coverage of all Dukes sports and want this type of coverage to continue! Please check out Zachs work at Dystnow com! Thanks again  J McVay

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (10/15/2017 11:47 am)

10/15/2017 2:45 pm  #16

Zac  Thanks so much for the outstanding coverage of the Wagner HOMECOMING victory. I found it thorough, insightful and comprehensive and of course, thanks to the shoutout for our 1977 team!  I will see you at St Francis and I will have a donation as I greatly appreciate your coverage of all Dukes sports and want this type of coverage to continue! Please check out Zachs work at Dystnow com! Thanks again  J McVay

Thank you Jack, I truly appreciate it and I will be there Saturday. I have a busy schedule these next couple of weeks including both A-10 media days and Saturday is Dukes Madness, football and VB. I will be covering all three.

Board footera