Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2017 1:54 pm  #1

HOMECOMING 2017

Hello everyone and I am hoping to see you all at HOMECOMING this weekend and events before and after the Grid Iron Dukes vs  Wagner  NEC matchu! I expect to see  greats BB Flenory Rod Scott Don Maser and more amongst  basketball alums this Saturday!

10/07/2017 9:01 am  #2

Re: HOMECOMING 2017

Hello everyone. Beautiful day for HOMECOMING and again I would love  to meet some of you and will be in  a McVay throwback Dukes jersey so please say hello and go Dukes!Thanks

10/07/2017 1:37 pm  #3

Harper was just interviewed on the espn3 broadcast. Once again, just so impressive. Most questions were about football but they asked about the hiring of Dambrot at the end. He mentioned that steps were being taken to invest in a winning culture and that "40 years of indifference" needing something big to change. Gotta love the honesty and transparency, have to recognize the issue to fix it.

Most important thing he said: the will be some BIG announcements (plural) that will be coming this winter that will continue to help take steps towards investing in future success.

Renovations and.....?

10/07/2017 10:09 pm  #4

Agree 100 percent Duques 102! I was so proud of Duquesne today and what a fantastic HOMECOMING! I know firsthand that Dave gets alumni relationships and the importance of successful athletic teams to the overall picture. Thanks to  President Ken Gormley Coach Dambrot for their  presence at the game today as they  know how important football and HOMECOMING is and success starts at the top.Finally congrats to the Dukes and outstanding performance today!

Board footera