Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2017 1:45 pm  #1

Does Anyone Know the Date and Time of the Practice Open to the Public

Does anyone know the date and time of the "dunkin and donuts" practice??  Know it may be nothing more than "a lay up drill" but with ALL the new faces would be nice to get a glimpse of them.

THANKS!!!

10/10/2017 9:36 pm  #2

Re: Does Anyone Know the Date and Time of the Practice Open to the Public

Saturday , October 21st at 9 a.m.

10/10/2017 9:43 pm  #3

Plan to make a day of it since the Dukes take on Saint Francis at noon for perhaps the NEC football championship and a playoff berth. It was rockin’ at Rooney two years ago when the Dukes prevailed; and SFU got us up there last year and took the playoff berth.

10/10/2017 9:45 pm  #4

ghost wrote:

Saturday , October 21st at 9 a.m.

ghost with a post (couldn’t help myself, some of you will get it).

10/11/2017 2:57 am  #5

THANKS GHOST - Actually back in the day - Raiders-Colts one of the better NFL Playoff Games (if you could get over your dislike for Al Davis /) Raider TE was Dave Casper (nicknamed the Ghost after Casper the Friendly Ghost) - scored the winning TD in Overtime on a "Ghost TO the Post TD pass!!!!

10/11/2017 9:44 am  #6

Haha love it Phoenix  Al and of course Ghost! Dave Casper was converted tackle at Notre Dame who went on to an all pro career catching balls from Snake Stabler!He was Hall of Fame inductee in 2002!

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (10/11/2017 9:45 am)

10/11/2017 9:58 am  #7

Going back in time to speak of the NFL, before it turned into a shambles of a league.

A diehard fan since 1961

10/11/2017 10:26 am  #8

League has major issues today no doubt Phildog and I prefer Dukes Division 1 mid major FCS  football myself. I am still a Steelers fan and watch them every week but don't watch other NFL games usually until playoffs.May I suggest you go see Dukes Bobby Mo in County Game this week or better yet St Francis at home in 2 weeks if you're a football fan. Thanks

10/11/2017 12:28 pm  #9

Just curious as to what the "shambles of a league" refers to. I still enjoy watching.

10/12/2017 7:34 am  #10

Hey President. When I said issues  I am referring to the overall issues the league is encountering with declining ratings and attendance in some cities  franchise movement etc. I always enjoy and root for the Steelers and tend to watch other teams in December and the playoffs.  I prefer watching the Dukes play as opposed to NFL  Tampa Bay vs  Indianapolis thats all. Hope you can check out Dukes St Francis or bobby mo in the County Game! Thanks

10/12/2017 10:08 am  #11

Thanks Judge. I wasn't questioning anything that you said but I thought  Phildog's statement a bit harsh.
Just me I guess. I am a much bigger fan of College hoops than of any other sport but tend to watch pretty much anything to the dismay of my wife!

10/12/2017 10:45 am  #12

president wrote:

Thanks Judge. I wasn't questioning anything that you said but I thought  Phildog's statement a bit harsh.
Just me I guess. I am a much bigger fan of College hoops than of any other sport but tend to watch pretty much anything to the dismay of my wife!

I've spent months planning a trip around the Bengals game next Sunday. Goodell changed the game time. So, yes. Shambles.

10/12/2017 12:45 pm  #13

president wrote:

10/12/2017 12:56 pm  #14

President thanks and  I appreciate your post as  people should  question each other and most definitely me ( ask aome lawyers in Pgh hahaha) . Thats what makes a blog fun! I get questioned all the time by my wife and I am always promoting my first love Dukes football admittedly. I definitely am  a Dukes  hoops fan and season ticket holder many years too. Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow with coach Dambrot at rivers club and anyone on this fan board is a Duquesne fan and thank you!

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (10/12/2017 12:56 pm)

10/13/2017 9:12 am  #15

I am hoping to be at the open practice. If so, I hope to see some of you there.

10/16/2017 11:46 am  #16

Not seeing anything on Men's Basketball site about this coming Saturday's open practice. Is this for sure?

10/16/2017 12:15 pm  #17

president wrote:

Not seeing anything on Men's Basketball site about this coming Saturday's open practice. Is this for sure?

Board footera