Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2017 11:23 am  #1

Gathering of the Zebes 2017/18

It’s time to start thinking about our annual Gathering of the Zebes at a Dukes basketball game. 

ZBT was well represented at the Meet & Greet for new coach Keith Dambrot at the Sports Grille in Cranberry recently so I’m expecting a good turnout for our annual gathering this season.

I’m looking at the Saturday, December 30th game against Dayton at 4 pm as the best option with Saturday, December 9th against Delaware State at 12:30 as an alternative.

Dayton is an Atlantic 10 Conference game, it’s over the holidays and the 4 pm start fits nicely with making dinner plans after the game.  Dayton always brings a large crowd of fans so buying tickets at the gate at the last minute will not be a good idea.  I’ll contact the ticket office and make sure we can get seats together but we’ll need to know a firm number by early that morning at the latest.

Drinks beforehand at the Red Ring Grille starting at 2 then dinner afterwards at a venue to be determined later.

If I don’t hear back from people suggesting an alternate date soon then we’ll go with 12/30/17 against the Dayton Flyers for this season’s game.

Looking forward to seeing you and LET’S GO DUKES!!!

Last edited by VBC (10/14/2017 2:55 pm)

10/14/2017 1:26 pm  #2

Re: Gathering of the Zebes 2017/18

Hey VBC. Great that you guys do this and hopefully we can upset Dayton. I am always promoting my first love Dukes football and want to ask you to get people together for HOMECOMING 2018 and I am pretty sure you will enjoy your day. Outstanding event this year... Dukes played great..weather.. and the informal post game at Shales was a blast too. Short notice but if any Zebes want a round of beers on me post the  huge St Francis game let me know! THANKS  Jack

10/14/2017 3:00 pm  #3

I wish I could have made it to Homecoming this year, Jack, but its date just before the deadline for filing of 1040 returns on extension ruined my plans.  I organized a group of 50 or so in 2016 when Homecoming was in September so hopefully 2018 will work out also as our group had great fun 2 years ago.

10/14/2017 3:11 pm  #4

Wow that's awesome, 50 or so is a tremendous turnout. I realize that people can't make it every year too!It has turned into a nice annual event with bigger crowds every year. Thanks for the effort and I am hoping to see you soon. County Game tonight  Jack

12/29/2017 5:32 pm  #5

The Zebes will be meeting at The Red Ring at 2 prior to the game.  Any and all friends are welcome to join us.  

12/29/2017 5:44 pm  #6

Hey VBC out of town for holidays but thanks for the invite and Go Dukes! See you at another game

Board footera