Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2017 8:07 pm  #1

Dukes and Donuts followed by NEC First Place Showdown

Hello all  This Saturday is one of the biggest sports days in recent history on campus with Coach Dambrot s open practice debut at 9 am followed  by the Dukes St Francis game at noon Rooney Field! The winner of the Spiritans vs the Franciscans will be in sole possession of first place and on a direct path to an automatic FCS bid ! If you are on campus for hoops I ask you to make the short walk to Rooney and see some quality D 1 football and the District football game of the week. Go   Grid Iron Dukes Saturday and Good luck Coach Dambrot this entire  season!

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (10/19/2017 8:26 pm)

10/19/2017 8:43 pm  #2

Re: Dukes and Donuts followed by NEC First Place Showdown

Btw anyone who needs a game ticket for Saturday please let me know?I had the good fortune of meeting a few of you at HOMECOMING and hopefully more Saturday ! Also looking forward to Zac s coverage of the big  Dukes sports day! Thanks everyone

10/19/2017 8:50 pm  #3

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

The winner of the Spiritans vs the Franciscans will be in sole possession of first place and on a direct path to an automatic FCS bid

It should be noted that CCSU is also 2-0 in the NEC as well. They're hosting Bryant on Saturday.

Having said that, I have no reason to suspect CCSU is any good. They beat Penn, lost to Fordham, and got blasted by Youngstown St. It also took them 4 OTs to beat Wagner, and that team is awful.

Luckily the Duquesne schedule worked out because they get to host both St Francis and Central Connecticut at home this season.

I do believe this is the year of the Duke

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

10/20/2017 5:51 am  #4

I will be at the open practice but unfortunately have plans off campus in the afternoon.

Of course, I will be cheering on the Iron Dukes from afar and will occasionally peek at my phone for the score.

GO DUKES!

10/20/2017 7:28 am  #5

So sorry to miss you El Duque and one of these days.I am hoping to catch you  briefly at practice and appreciate your moderating this fan board!

10/20/2017 8:01 am  #6

E.D. 
Are  you wearing your double 00 jersey and wearing your big top hat to practice so we will recognize you?

10/20/2017 10:10 am  #7

Yak rbc You are right about CCSU   I dont want fo get ahead of things here but the winner Saturday will be in the drivers seat I beleive to  D1 FCS and ESPN  selection show!

10/20/2017 10:49 am  #8

For those of us out of town, on ESPN3

10/20/2017 1:00 pm  #9

Thanks CLK and see you tomorrow

10/20/2017 3:15 pm  #10

grammudder wrote:

E.D. 
Are  you wearing your double 00 jersey and wearing your big top hat to practice so we will recognize you?

Ha! No, big bald bearded guy with a pretty blonde.

I wouldn’t wear my IQ as a jersey number. 🤣

10/20/2017 8:10 pm  #11

There's also a volleyball match afterwards at 4 PM if people want to make it a really long day on the bluff! 

Board footera