Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/20/2017 11:22 am  #1

Pitt hangover

I missed the Tennessee Tech game. Tough road loss to a good team.

Let's bounce back, Dukes!

11/20/2017 11:25 am  #2

Re: Pitt hangover

Or, as they like to call themselves, East Tennessee State. Yikes. Braindead on a Monday.

11/20/2017 5:14 pm  #3

Watched the game on the Internet - Had some tough breaks in shots that wouldn't fall - at a crucial moment one of their shots from inside the foul circle BANKS ITS WAY IN.  Maybe the upcoming home cookin' will help them right the ship --  Connor played perhaps the best game of her career.

11/21/2017 10:50 am  #4

ETSU seemed to be a very good team. I barely hear about them and the SOCON can't be a good conference, but I didn't think we lost to a much inferior opponent. That was an extremely entertaining game to watch

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

11/22/2017 2:16 pm  #5

In this game the girls played zone defense against good three point shooting team ! wonder why.´?? No player shouldt play over 35 minutes in game, in this one and also in the first one in Charlotte  the girls were too tired in the final seconds in order to make clutch baskets .

Last edited by luke (11/22/2017 2:19 pm)

11/23/2017 9:04 am  #6

Hey Luke, welcome to the Board. You might be our most remote fan up in Finland.

Board footera