Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2017 6:40 pm  #1

Cavalier Classic

Our ladies just defeated North Carolina A&T, 73-60, in the first game of the Cavalier Classic.  Chassidy had 23 points, Kuttor had 11 points & 10 rebounds, Conor had 7 points & 11 assists, & Lass had 8 points & 8 rebounds.

​Tomorrow we face the host team.  Should be an easy win as Virginia copes with the burdensome expectations that come when an ACC school plays a non-BCS school.

11/25/2017 7:59 pm  #2

Re: Cavalier Classic

Officer Dribble wrote:

Should be an easy win as Virginia copes with the burdensome expectations that come when an ACC school plays a non-BCS school.

Good one.  Lots of women played which is good and you need that with back to back games.

Va almost lost to Harvard.  They only won by 1.

Last edited by duqkurt (11/25/2017 8:36 pm)

11/25/2017 7:59 pm  #3

nice touch there,

kuttor has been consistently putting up double figure sin rebounds, which is a nice sight to see. conor with 11 assists also a great sight to see

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

11/26/2017 5:34 pm  #4

Another great win, 74-63.  Omogrosso & Vojinovic had 25 & 22 points, respectively, & Cannon had 15 big rebounds vs. a team with a distinct height advantage.

​Edited to add:  Chassidy was named MVP of the Classic.

Last edited by Officer Dribble (11/26/2017 5:37 pm)

11/26/2017 5:43 pm  #5

Tremendous performance against ANOTHER ACC team.

11/26/2017 5:57 pm  #6

Huge win.  Great game.  Paige Cannon is coming on as a player.

11/26/2017 6:41 pm  #7

5-2 with 6 of the 7 games away from Palumbo!! -Both of the losses had a 3 point shot fallen at the end - could/would have been Overtime.   EXCELLENT JOB by the staff and the players - Keep the Pedal to the Medal Ladies!!!  Seems like a DIFFERENT player steps up each game.

11/26/2017 6:54 pm  #8

SkepticAl wrote:

5-2 with 6 of the 7 games away from Palumbo!! -Both of the losses had a 3 point shot fallen at the end - could/would have been Overtime.   EXCELLENT JOB by the staff and the players - Keep the Pedal to the Medal Ladies!!!  Seems like a DIFFERENT player steps up each game.

Two top 100 MAC teams coming in during the home stand.  Toledo and Central Michigan.  Toledo beat Dayton at home.   Both will be significant tests.  Go Dukes!

Last edited by duqkurt (11/26/2017 8:04 pm)

11/26/2017 7:03 pm  #9

Keep it rolling!

11/26/2017 7:27 pm  #10

SFU is coming in on Thursday and CCSU on Sunday.

Dispatch of these teams quickly.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

Board footera