Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2018 7:55 am  #1

See the Patriots lose in Pittsburgh

BREAK OUT THE BROOMS!

1/21/2018 10:02 am  #2

Re: See the Patriots lose in Pittsburgh

I'll be there with a friend and her grandson - the first Dukes basketball game for both of them.

1/21/2018 11:59 am  #3

decided to stay home today. anyone else out of town can find a stream here: http://www.atlantic10.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&id=1911092&catid=0&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=31600

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

1/21/2018 1:52 pm  #4

chassidy getting her s### kicked in today but she's got 28 points! What a performance, what a comeback

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

1/21/2018 1:59 pm  #5

Her face looked like it was purple when she came back in the game. Congrats to the ladies on another big second half rally to stay undefeated in league play.

1/21/2018 2:50 pm  #6

Amazing effort by the entire team.   They took out Butler in second half.  And started hitting shots.   

Can’t say enough about the effort and guts by Chassidy today.

1/21/2018 4:36 pm  #7

Great comeback win and the ladies battled through a LOT of physical adversity.  

1/21/2018 6:10 pm  #8

A strong come from behind win today.  More evidence of how solid a program we now have.

Special thanks to coach Dan Burt who met a 10 year old new fan today after the game and made this young man's day with a few moments of kind, attentive interaction.

Board footera