Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2018 7:00 am  #1

Mike Lewis

Just saw on news where Mike Lewis gave a pizza and some other items to a woman that he noticed was living out of her car. 

2/26/2018 7:13 am  #2

Re: Mike Lewis

Video on PSN site.

2/26/2018 11:45 am  #3

With all the crap coming out recently about the NCAA....it really is refreshing to hear about guys like Mike Lewis.  He not only represents your university well but mankind as well.  

I am betting he has a great year next year.  This is a kid that people can rally around.

2/27/2018 8:42 pm  #4

What he did was grateful and I’m blessed to see this.

But on a serious note. What does mike bring to the table other than shooting? If you think about it honestly. I’m not bashing him in anyway I just want to know what people’s opinion on his game are in here.

2/27/2018 8:51 pm  #5

Well, he is a SHOOTING guard, so he is kinda doing whats expected.   Obviously he will need to hit more and key shots.  I also think like KD says, he gets their best defenders, and they dont leave him to help defend our bigs.   Another thing that should change next year.

2/27/2018 8:53 pm  #6

I’ve watched almost every game. He has not been denied or face guarded the last 6 games. I feel like he has a lot of open shots he’s just been missing. I like KD tries to back him up but he knows that he has to make shots in order for us to win

2/27/2018 9:44 pm  #7

Godukes2017 wrote:

I’ve watched almost every game. He has not been denied or face guarded the last 6 games. I feel like he has a lot of open shots he’s just been missing. I like KD tries to back him up but he knows that he has to make shots in order for us to win

Trying to remember the stats without access to the by-lines now .....
When ML was in his groove, were our bigs in the 4&5 getting 15 points, 8-10 rebounds, & 3 blocks a game via the aggregate totals of TV, Chas, JRob & KT?

+ Williams Jr getting a double / double.

That opens the inside out game and creates open looks for MK?

2/28/2018 8:26 am  #8

Its basketball 101.
He does have to make shots, thats his claim to fame.  But if he had more open looks I think he;s a good enough shooter to make more.  But I guess I'll take this boards word rather than the coaches.  

3/03/2018 9:48 am  #9

The Dukes depended too much on Mike to win early in the season.  He wasn't as consistent as the season went on and may have lost a bit of confidence.

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

Board footera